• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by pengolodh-sc

1. Fixed on Beta: Supply amount on new event buildings wrong

This bug report should not be labelled "Fixed on Beta", because it is not fixed on Beta or anywhere else. In any case, the difference between buildings which correctly display the boost and those that do not, it seems to depend on whether they are set buildings or not. In set-based multiple...
  2. Feedback [Feedback] Cultural Settlements

Well, in the official announcement, it is written what it means for a settlement in progress:
  3. Fixed on Beta: Tavern gifts rise at wrong position [51768]

I experienced the same in HTML-version of game - blimps for receiving tavern silver or FPs when visiting taverns displaced up adn to the left. This behaviour persisted after reloading the game, and after clearing cache and reloading the game. 1.141.cddcb20cb0 (26.11.2018 9:19), pengolodh-sc...
  4. Feedback [Feedback] Cultural Settlements

Yes. In most cases it's a display error, as reloading the game will correct the amount of coins - it has in all cases where I have experienced this.
  5. Feedback [Feedback] HTML5 Again

I have seen this issue too, but I think since before the update mentioned in the changelog linked at the top of this thread. When it happens to me, it seems to only affect taverns with the combination of Burgundy Tablecloth and Throne Room floor, and then it affects my own tavern, too - in my...
  6. Fixed on Beta: Recalc goes on for 15 minutes

I collected from my HoFs just now, and got no errormessage.
  7. Collecting the productions

On beta I tend mostly to collect everything in one go, so I don't see this very often, but from the live (Norwegian) server, I have experienced this happening when: - I have sweeped to collect productions from a small number of buildings, released the mouse button, and then try to sweep to...
  8. Cannot Reproduce: try to see video, can't

Today it happened to me - the video doesn't play, and asks me to disable the adblocker. Yesterday, on the same computer/browser, it worked perfectly fine and played the ad. I do not have an adblocker installed, nothing like it in my Chrome extensions (the enabled extensions are Adobe Acrobat...
  9. Feedback New Feature - Show Hall

My experience is that staying in the tab with the game while the Nissan ad was playing, I still got the error message.
  10. Fixed on Beta: No reward given for watching video

Am getting same message, ad provider could not confirm the video was watched. Tried several times, tried logging out and in again, clearing cache, with no effect. 1.122.20c56e28fe (12.03.2018 16:18), pengolodh-sc (137756), zz1, en_US, WIN 28,0,0,161, Windows 10, Chrome/65.0.3325.146, 1536x734...
  11. Not A Bug: Attack Icon for all players is missing

It's happened to me a handful of times in the last week or so, each time requiring a reload of the game to bring them back. The attack icons are missing, and clicking the empty area where they should ahve been, has no effect.
  12. Feedback Forge Bowl 2018

The arrows show if a play (chest/cooler/whatever) is likely to give you few yards or many yards. A long arrow means the play will move you quite a few yards forward (up to 9, I think, for the longest arrow with blue tip), while a short arrow means it will probably only take you one or two yards...
  13. Feedback Forge Bowl 2018

8. Rogue Hideout 9. Upgrade 10. Pillar of Heroes Lvl. 1
  14. Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 20th November

I think "Friend Events" also include messages about users requesting friendship (and users having accepted friendship requests from you), and friends ending their friendship with you.
  15. Rejected [Suggestion] Change PF limit from 100 to 199 or 999

Filling up the FP-bar with packages? How? On my PC at least, with packages from my inventory I can at most get 19 FP in the FP-bar (using a 10-FP package when I already have 9 FP in the bar), and then it is not possible to add packages any more.