• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Paulikater

1. Feedback Forge Bowl 2021

Just as a feedback as I have all vineyard fields by now. I think they are badly balanced compared to their size. Cypress pass - 8% attack, pirate outpost same area to be used and more flexible size will provide 10% Lavender lawn 4 FP - 2 upgraded shrines will provide the same but on 2 fields...
  2. Fixed on Beta: PVP Arena battle counter drops without fight evaluation

As I had only fights offered that are impossible to win, I decided to get rid of a couple of color guards. Picked an army of 8 Color guards. My fight counter dropped, but no result shown, no log entry. Tried it again and again, same result, fight counter dropped, but no result, no log entry...
  3. Feedback Fall Event 2020

bad balanced event I met ever before. I have been on every day, collected all incidents found and spent all diamonds received on ingredients and have not been able to get the full set. I have all 6 selection kits, but stuck with the wishing well shrink kit on perhaps a third of the way - and...
  4. Feedback PvP Arena

I´m a bit puzzled, read we have a start score of 6000, fine. Did my fights yesterday - all won - and got expected score of 6500 on the end of day. But now - overnight and after another some successful fights that should give me another 250, my score is down to 6250 as if it has been reset to...
  5. Feedback Soccer Event 2019

just wondering - is there a reason for limiting the prizes on the characters or are there not enough women in game ? During the whole event till now I never saw any medals to be won which has been possible on every of such events before. I only see 4 or 5 different reward till now on the...
  6. Feedback Archaeology Event

that´s similar strategy as I have - and I´m at level 8 now for the world fair, halve way to level 9 , so I´m confident to reach final level. But needed a bunch of diamonds as well because I couldn´t reach 600 scrolls in time to spend on search for carousel... If I would have recognized in time...
  7. Feedback Carnival Event 2019

What I´m missing is a special price to win when playing game with neighbourhood as we used to have. Ok, I see there are almost never anything left on the flag, but has been fun to see how much luck other guys had and there has been a prize to be won if you had enough of bad luck ( or good one if...
  8. Feedback Fall Event 2018

And again same issue - while solving the events there has been possibility to swap ingredients 1:2, but now as I am stuck with a lot of ingredients but none of the demanded one ( all recepies offered demand chocolate which I don´t have but 12 apples ... ) this option is gone. It should be open...
  9. Duplicate: Bug in summer event #38

Reproduction Steps: play task Issue Description (10/10): task says in text 30 x 1h production, however 36 are demanded Player: Paulikater World:Dunarsund Operating System:WIN 10 Browser Version:all Viewport Size:1920x1080 HTML5/Flash: Important: Please let us know whether you are using the new...
  10. Feedback Summer Event 2018

I like that one really. As well balance is not bad to me. I hope I´ll manage to get 2 ships - strategy is not win prizes on the wheel but gain 2 or 3 maps per spin which will make me get upgrades for the ships. That will occupy a space of 7x6 and I´ll win more goods in 24 hours than from a...
  11. Summer Event CHANGE

is that event change option reason why I can´t get to the spinning wheel today, game hangs immediately if I try, so is it on hold for a decision ?
  12. Rejected [Suggestion] Highlight new avatars

Like this idea, I often search the long list of avatars over and over to find a new one ...
  13. Feedback Summer Event 2018

Looks very promising , love it so far, just one thing that´s not so nice. If you open a 3 choice item, you have to use it immediately. So if you like a +1 item, you should know where to use it before opening, as it can´t be stored as a new item but has to be used on the fly ...
  14. Feedback Historical Questline - Genghis Khan

building is nice and fits to the park, however much too low stats for that. It will have to stay in inventory in real game just for collection this way...