• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Paris

1. Paris

Beta Lottery w/c 3rd October

2. Paris

Fixed on Beta: GE, Continent map will not load

We have reported the issue and are actively working on a repair. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this is causing you.
  3. Paris

Fixed on Beta: Impossible to fight a battle manually

We are aware of this issue and are investigating. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this is causing you.
  4. Paris

Fixed on Beta: 1.199.f4093bc7326 (17.02.2021 19:55) = loading stuck at ~95%

The fix has been deployed. You should now be able to log in via the browser.
  5. Paris

Fixed on Beta: Can't go in after the daily update!

6. Paris

Fixed on Beta: Game doesn't load

7. Paris

Fixed on Beta: 1.199.f4093bc7326 (17.02.2021 19:55) = loading stuck at ~95%

Hi Daego, this has been reported to the developers. They are working on a fix currently.
  8. Paris

Fixed on Beta: Game doesn't load

This has been reported to Developers and we hope will be fixed as soon as possible. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this is causing you.
  9. Paris

Fixed on Beta: Wrong countdown in "Building finished in xxx m

Thank you Sibel. This has been reported now.
  10. Paris

Fixed on Beta: Mobile app - double shield of the same colour

We will investigate. If anyone has current screenshots of this happening in browser version, please feel free to post.
  11. Paris

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 16th November

This has been reported to the development team
  12. Paris

Fixed on Beta: The graphics, are all wrong

Over the last week there has been updates to various browsers. Also graphic driver updates. It may be worth checking if your machines require any updates. then clear cache. Check if this fixes this issue. Many times this is all that is required and is the first steps in trouble shooting. I...
  13. Paris

Fixed on Beta: PvP, Ranking System

Thank you Aambroo the Lord this has been reported.
  14. Paris

Fixed on Beta: Guild ranking

I am on a PC and I can confirm it takes me to my guilds ranking and my own ranking when looking at the member page. I just tested on my android but had to update the version to latest in store first. Had no issues, showed my rank and my guilds. Whilst this is being investigated it may be...
  15. Paris

Cannot Reproduce: French translation on beta !

Okamiris, where do you see this in the game please? On mine they are all in English. Also is it on PC or Mobile?