• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Paprikant

1. Feedback Winter Event 2019

intercede for other players and I want you to express a new set train produces enough Forge Point? In my opinion, could give more points Forge given to the requirement of more Forge point in research and Greats Building bigger level
  2. Feedback Winter Event 2019

Hello. My observation index. I noticed that this feedback is just too chat and developers not looking at it as inspiration only as a rant. But I am disgusted of it. Several people called for improvement of the train set, but got all management from nothing. Why did then such around the theater?
  3. Feedback Winter Event 2019

Hello, I want to ask you to customize the wagons so they can pick up production, or if that's not possible then add more forge points bonus because 2 points are already low due to the high cost levels of Greats buildings .Add to wagon 4 forge points. The train would be a good building to the...
  4. Feedback Winter Event 2019

Dobrý deň, chcem vás požiadať, aby ste prispôsobiť vagónoch sa nechať vyzdvihnúť, alebo ak to nie je možné pridať viac Forge body bonus ako 2 najmenej 3 alebo 4 moc nebude, ale 2 kováčske body boli spôsobené zvyšujúce sa náklady na úrovni až veľké budovy. Vlak by bolo dobré a pohodlné budovy...