• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Panthera

1. Panthera

Discussion Pay to Win?

Hello everyone as you know, Foe has decided to remove GvG in favor of Raid. If the GvG is removed and the Raid does not comply with the GvG rule of engagement and the Raid turns into Pay to Win, I would definitely leave the game. the GvG being the last part of the game which makes me stay. Have...
  2. Panthera

Feedback Big news for Forge!

Hello there is a time for everything and that Foe truly understands the importance of GvG. it is not the kingdom of diamond dealers, everyone plays on equal terms if you destroy the only function of the game that remains honest, you destroy the game.
  3. Panthera

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

all the more reason to reduce the cost of buildings even more significantly compared to the rewards over 200 fights you should get around 300 FP over 40 fights it must be around 10FP i.e. 1/30 that the developers manage to recalculate the value of the cost of the buildings compared to what they...
  4. Panthera

only because of the buildings the base is always 160 I should have calculated the costs in relation to the reward but it would have been a headache and I doubt that lowering it to less than 5% would have been wise I therefore took the basic value of the fights to calculate the % of expenses by...
  5. Panthera

moreover, and if you persist in reducing the possibility of an attri - 100, I will not give my support if the expenses are not rebalanced according to the Leagues 130/160 or 81.25% of the cost of building expenses 100/160 62.5% of building expenditure cost 70/160 43.75% of building expenditure...
  6. Panthera

Good morning I find the jokes of the developers more and more in bad taste wanting to decrease the maximum value of attrition and impose it on us for 9 months to end up proposing buildings and increasing it considerably.
  7. Panthera

Discussion Guild Expedition level 5.

hello with the modification of the first 4 levels, that solves the problem definitively I don't even want to do the GE anymore since there are no more gains
  8. Panthera

Feedback Guild Expedition Update

hello it is bull**** I went from 10 to 16 then 20 then 40 resources by choice on 4 negotiations on 10 possibilities each time and I'm not even talking about the awards, she's sickening 10/100, 5/120, 5/200 and 5/200 for military-oriented buildings absolutely neither coherent nor interesting
  9. Panthera

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

hello no for the change in the functionality of the siege camps this would be a big penalty for small guilds who have invested. deleting the camps would amount to the same thing in the principle that the points depend on the number of guilds, wouldn't it be better to price camps based on the...
  10. Panthera

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

hello if I remember correctly, the Guild Battlegrounds had been created in order not to disadvantage small guilds what happened, medium-sized guilds merged to become huge guilds and small guild galley. suddenly for 2 and a half the small guilds are doing everything they can to invest in the GB...
  11. Panthera

Discussion New World in Beta ???

thank you for the answer
  12. Panthera

if we had been able to connect, I wouldn't ask the question the simple fact that they appear, we already ask ourselves the question
  13. Panthera

Hello 3 new worlds appear on Android application an explanation ?
  14. Panthera

Feedback Fall Event 2021

well it would be good if he fixed the display bugs on the old building before laying a new way to display them anyway in the current state of things, this building has no interest I actually checked, it's always displaying the default value with the star but in the toolbar we touch any more
  15. Panthera

Feedback Fall Event 2021

never on a production requiring a star the coins are increased because it is a production that does not require stars but the starry gains are never increased by the GB all star production earnings are set in stone and depend on the player's age