• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by outoftheline

1. outoftheline

Feedback History Event 2024

yes, and I'd be fine with that.
  2. outoftheline

Feedback History Event 2024

I would have been fine with people getting one smithy, maybe in the silver league this time. A daily special would have been too much, though.
  3. outoftheline

Rejected New list in the general ranking showing which alliances are in the 5 field categories, for reasons of transparency

if only 17 guilds are in the diamond league, there are not that many guilds to choose from. it is a matter of luck. bad luck i guess.
  4. outoftheline

Discussion Why Innogames is lying to us?

Ads use Photoshop, get over it.
  5. outoftheline

Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

with this change the feature becomes useless to me. i was never a fan of the auctions, i forgot to bid after 2 hours. so, i mostly bought stuff from the shelves. that won't happen anymore.
  6. outoftheline

Feedback Quantum Incursions

one thing i really dislike about the mechanics of this feature ist that they are sooo slow and rigid(? not sure if the word fits 100%). i want to be able to do more when i have the time, but i cannot, because of this 10h wait for resources. and if i miss these crucial collections because of RL...
  7. outoftheline

Rejected GUILD increase in the number of members

Guilds would need to become smaller, not even bigger. I'd say 50 to 60 is a good number.
  8. outoftheline

dont know if this has been mentioned before, so here it goes: i am super disappointed with the art. what is this? it does not look like forge, it looks like a group project at uni, where you would slap your game mechanics onto an AI generated image. the GBG and GE maps look beautiful and the...
  9. outoftheline

Not A Bug: All fighting slow down

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: okay mister, because you wrote the same nonsense in the german forums: this is a hobby project. i personally dont not get any money of it. in general people profit from the time i invest in this. so i'll continue on working on it as i see fit. also, i asked around...
  10. outoftheline

so i've started playing this just this week and i am sorry to say it, but the whole thing just feels... pointless?! i don't really get the main goal and knowing it will rinse and repeat in just a few days i dont really feel like i want to invest time to actually play this thing well.
  11. outoftheline

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 22nd January

i like the GBG victory change. that would be the death of my guild (diamond league only for years now, but still a casual guild). guilds like mine are dying already since GBG was changed.
  12. outoftheline

Fixed on Beta: GBG Victory points not counting

thanks for trying, but i dont understand where the advantage is. noone knows when exactly this will be fixed.
  13. outoftheline

Fixed on Beta: GBG Victory points not counting

sorry, where is the advantage here and for whom if it's the same for everyone?
  14. outoftheline

Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

came here to say this! it's too hard to hit exactly x stars on a chest
  15. outoftheline

Discussion Future of Forge of Empires?

wondering where you got the data from with the decrease in active players? decrease by how much compared to what please? i think FoE has been pretty fair with its monetazation model for the longest time. in the last year or so they expanded it, but.. actually? what is pay-to-win in FoE? you...