• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Okamiris

1. Okamiris

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 29th August

One year later ...... Champagne! :p
  2. Okamiris

Feedback Next steps with Mobile Video Ads

I know you don't care, but I uninstalled FoE beta app and disconnected my beta city. Beta testing is just a big joke, so I really don't see the point of participating at this moment! If one day the desire takes you to listen to your players again.....
  3. Okamiris

Spoiler 2022 Halloween Event

Like the Emissary maybe?
  4. Okamiris

@Juber Put the timer back as before please:
  5. Okamiris

Feedback Fall Event 2022

I found 1 chocolate in incident, it tasted bitter! Weird o_O
  6. Okamiris

No, it's only on the chest point in the Castle Or it concerns only the 2 new bonuses I believe also. Inno should not remove the other bonuses with our purchases! Already that app players pay more for diamonds (to finance Google) ....
  7. Okamiris

@Thunderdome I think (I wish) it's just for the test group and for the duration of the test. After the end of the test (and this is desirable) diamond purchases will be taken into account again. Otherwise, If not ....... :mad:
  8. Okamiris

Good point for the Double Castle points! Real advantage for players who will watch a video! For the Reduce construction time, well, is a joke? Would giving 33%, or more, already be more honest? I have not used the buildings of the construction menu for a long time, except for events of course...
  9. Okamiris

Feedback Fall Event 2022

I'm done with the quests! Approximately 03h30 for finish the rush questline ..... Now we can have a real event building? :D
  10. Okamiris

Feedback Fall Event 2022

Wait, in the second quest line :p:
  11. Okamiris

Feedback Fall Event 2022

:eek: Include the faulty display of the app version please: chest ”Rando....” !?!
  12. Okamiris

Fixed on Beta: Summer event Reward

After update the 1.237.9, the claim button still broken
  13. Okamiris

Always with 1.237.5: I received 1 doubloon in incident but not accounted in a counter :mad:
  14. Okamiris

Hi @Juber , @Leones , If I click on the claim button, in the Event window, the beta app crash: The app always crashes
  15. Okamiris

Fixed on Beta: Ad video

Fixed with 1.237 beta app version ;)