• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by -ScytheNinjarite-

1. Rejected Asking more diamonds on deals are not going to tempt the players

an Eagle Mountain is about 3500 if you're good at the wildlife minigame. 3200 isn't insane for a building that is much worse than the eagle mountain.
  2. Spoiler Space Age Titan

It's very simple. Force them to release SAT and the spam stops
  3. Discussion Decrease in diamonds, ways to pay diamonds, and increase in monetary payments

My main world has been the same the whole time. Idk why, but it wasn't deleted. I guess I logged in often enough. On my main world (East Nagach - username Tannerite2) I was top 300 in 2014 and I'm currently top 50. You can check my city and see my gold award for proof of how long I've been...
  4. Discussion Decrease in diamonds, ways to pay diamonds, and increase in monetary payments

I played most of 2014 and 2015, late 2020 to early 2021, and mid 2021 until now. Early on there were few ways to make free diamonds, but also very few ways to spend diamonds or money for a significant advantage. In the middle, it was easy to get diamonds from wishing wells in events and there...
  5. Discussion Decrease in diamonds, ways to pay diamonds, and increase in monetary payments

Is FoE a dying game that InnoGames is attempting to milk for all they can? I'll admit that I hadn't given up on the game in early 2021 when Innogames did away with wising wells as daily specials. I figured there were still plenty of ways to earn diamonds for free and that wishing well farms were...
  6. Feedback Wildlife Event 2023

Honestly, I don't see a huge problem with the FP per tile (it is problematic, but not hugely so). My Arc makes about 150 FP per tile on my main non-beta world. Even if you filled an entire SAJM city with the main building, including replacing the TH, and all other buildings including GBs, you'd...
  7. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

I will have to stop spending free diamonds on events and save up for the expansions when I reach a higher age. I am at least lucky that I was able to snag some WWs before they pulled them from events, but not nearly enough to pay for all those expansions and spend on one or two events a year
  8. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

This removes a very good source of diamonds for free to play players and makes A/D a lot more important which also hurts F2P players. Combined with the 12 diamond expansions in SAJM and the removal of WWs from events, InnoGames seems to be making it harder and harder for players who don't want...
  9. Discussion Finding incidents hidden behind buildings

All the buildings are 2D images. It would require an incredible amount of work to make them 3D
  10. Delay when aborting quests

wind10/chrome Same issue, very annoying. I really hope this isn't intentional to shut down that one dude doing diamond GBG by himself with an infinite CF on one of the US servers. I at first thought it was a side effect of making the incidents faster to collect, but that fix was a while ago...