• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by NormaJeane

1. NormaJeane

Reported to Developers: Some buildings won't be motivated

I have the same problem and was getting tired of using the self-aid kits... • What indeed seems to help is to use a store building* on the buildings affected and then rebuild them. * If this is indeed the only solution, it might be a nice gesture if we all received some free store buildings ;)
  2. NormaJeane

Discussion Game becoming too complex ?

This game is becoming far too complex imho. First with the introduction of different kinds of attack/defense and now with the introduction of a ‘new game’ in this game: Quantum Incursions. All the added complexity surely will appeal to some players… however not to me! I play just for some...
  3. NormaJeane

Fixed on Beta: Missions screen 'refresh'after collection or abort

@ Support: please close this post - this issue has been solved over 2 days ago ... ;)
  4. NormaJeane

To answer your question: No, since it is commonly known that one cannot do anything in the missions screen during an aid-all session, I did not look at the mission screen during an aid-all. The issue I described had nothing to do with aid-all.
  5. NormaJeane

The problem as described in my bug report seems to have been resolved a few minutes ago with the latest update! :) @kleopatra911 : Did you read my problem description? it is nowhere near what you are referring to...
  6. NormaJeane

During a help-all round the abort button is not available - it will alternately go black/red. This is a different issue.
  7. NormaJeane

Since today: After collecting a completed mission and/or aborting a mission all the missions slide to the left giving a blank mission screen and then return with the newest mission on top. This is very irritating... - What you were expecting to happen That the new mission would appear on the...
  8. NormaJeane

Feedback Halloween Event 2023

I agree with all the following complaints with regard to this event - as well as some other recent events: • far too complicated • far too time consuming • hardly transparent / intuitive Due to the above I only played some recent events on only one of my live worlds - I usually play 3 live...
  9. NormaJeane

Rejected Daily Challenge - exclude FriendsTavern

That is not the case at all: 1 - I do NOT maintain any diamond worlds. 2 - Only here on Beta I hardly play, I mainly check in here to see what is in store for the live worlds. 3 - I play 2 live worlds very actively: There I am online for about 8-12 hours per day, depending om my IRL schedule...
  10. NormaJeane

I feel that some of you misunderstood my point: It is not about missions being difficult to achieve, it is about being able to achieve them yourself (however difficult) without being dependent on other players.
  11. NormaJeane

I love the daily challenge, except when it includes a mission I cannot influence/control, such as: the amount of silver I must collect from my Friends Tavern. It is something no player can control. Sometimes the requirement is up to 4000 silver... :rolleyes: I feel that the missions one should...
  12. NormaJeane

Discussion Finding incidents hidden behind buildings

Imho, the above would be the easiest solution to implement. :) It is indeed a nuisance to look for incidents when hidden on roads behind buildings. Putting them only in the fields surrounding the city will for sure relieve the irritation-level of many players.
  13. NormaJeane

Discussion Why FoE did'nt deleted GvG and . . . ?

First of all: I have NOT read everything in this thread, so bear with me if I 'duplicate' other opinions... There are 2 things that disturb me when it comes to GvG: 1. GvG is in my opinion a 'dinosaur' thing from the past and should either be adapted to include APP-players or removed from the...
  14. NormaJeane

recurring quest slowdown aftermath

I don't understand why the term 'exploit' has been used ... nor do I understand how aborting recurring missions could put too much pressure on the servers - if this is the case, it's a matter of bad programming :rolleyes: A very simple alternative for Inno would be to remove some completely...
  15. NormaJeane

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

The whole event mechanism reminds me of the farmer games for 5 year old kids :rolleyes: Not saying that such games cannot be fun to play (with ones kids/grandkids), but I very much doubt that any serious player on the live servers will be enchanted enough to spend any serious time playing this...