• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Nisse-X

1. Nisse-X

Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

I've been complaining alot about the former last two events, this one, the minigame in "Wildlife" is enjoyable :) - not having to keep track of arbitrary garden gnomes or their respective worth. - not having to locate arbitrarily placed buttons, - no pointless clicking. - no disruptions and/or...
  2. Nisse-X

Feedback Winter Event 2023

I clicked like mad all over the board (almost no point not to anymore) and got a full building. Now let's see if I can get equally lucky for the silver and gold :) Inno, why not replace this (now mangled) event with a pretty and easily operated slot machine / "One armed bandit" / "Vegas...
  3. Nisse-X

Because it's two different games into one; "pick the best card" and "activate match", this jumping back and forth breaks the rhytm. Allthough mostly random, sometimes you can effect it somewhat, just like playing Roulette, done right you can play for a longer time until you unavoidably lose...
  4. Nisse-X

Why have you changed the mechanics of the game, ie the matches do not stack up for later? This new way is disruptive.
  5. Nisse-X

Feedback Halloween Event 2023

Why not make it even more convoluted and cumbersome and use hieroglypichs instead ...and by all means, more buttons in various places that do various but important stuff, also they should depend on each other somehow... also, more animations and boxes that cannot be skipped or easily clicked...
  6. Nisse-X

aahw f*ck :(
  7. Nisse-X

It would have been even nicer if they gave goods from the current era...
  8. Nisse-X

I agree with everything apart from the sentence regarding "Sparkforge" ("Sparkborne Stormspire"), it's not that shabby.
  9. Nisse-X

Don't know what "HP" is but I frantically click the one in the middle whilst watching TV (need some entertainment to cheer me up during) until another button appears, click that, rinse and repeat...
  10. Nisse-X

Even if i were to spend diamonds on this one (as the prize is a good one), I almost never get gold keys or whatever the best outcome is here. Trying to learn how to play this game is boring and it got even more boring with the new animations (allthough pretty), cards clashing and burning. Now I...
  11. Nisse-X

Yep, I would enjoy a slotmachine way more than this. ONE click and hope for luck, less frustrating than clicking around all over the place.
  12. Nisse-X

Since this (currently) awful minigame seems to be something we're stuck with, here's my 2c why it is less than enjoyable. More or less all things in the main game and previous events could be solved with visual strategics and often a noticable amount of luck. Playing cards not to mention with...
  13. Nisse-X

So far the worst event ever. I'd rather play Yatzee, same mechanics, make a move and hope for luck... 100%. Only difference, this is cumbersome, complicated and even more boring :(
  14. Nisse-X

Feedback Summer Event 2023

I barely get 20 Dubloons / day and the dubloons are way too expensive, 120 Diamonds = 10 Dubloons, 1 turn costs 10 Dubloons ie 120 Diamonds, a bit perverse :mad: Seems pointless to even bother with this event.
  15. Nisse-X

Feedback Summer Event 2023

Apart from Forgebowl... actually no, this event is tragically boring. The prizes look tasty but with the grindingly slow pace that's probably all I get, a look.