• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by nice2haveu

1. nice2haveu

Feedback History Event 2024

exactly red boost ones which is for guild expeditions not doing the math correctly
  2. nice2haveu

Did anyone verified victory battle stats window? Regular cards used count and Unused cards bonus counts are same. I felt like coincidence, but having a little suspect on it.
  3. nice2haveu

this happened again today :(
  4. nice2haveu

5. nice2haveu

We are not in the decision making, we are just considered as audience and reducing their load to test the game at free of cost. Discord they made the request and without raising the poll or intimation to everyone they removed it. I don't know how many voted in favor or against it. I have so many...
  6. nice2haveu

Instead of silver progress, I will still keep the "Trailside Smitheys" in daily special with below conditions, - No players get that building through switch option in daily special - Always presented in the last day of the event as Daily special Reward - This reward not available in any other...
  7. nice2haveu

New Idea Remove the "Guild Reward Obtained!" message as a pop-up

Lucky no one mentioned DNS for this, since the popup annoys every player. Removing popups can be an option, but the thought process to indicate the expedition points can have different solution. For the GE top bar mentioning the expedition points, when the player completes an encounter, please...
  8. nice2haveu

Rejected Add arrow keys function to GBG/GE/QI

I open the GBG with mouse click on PC (again mobile users like me don't have anything to do with this suggestion), then this arrow keys usage can be used as per my understanding Now few questions based on it with respect to PC, - Initially which sector it will get pointed out to use the...
  9. nice2haveu

Please don't try to repeat the same event concept. Personally it makes me feel very boring. If this happened a decade ago, I could have left the game long back. Now, I am in the edge of deciding to quit the game and sticking to the game only because of Events. If you guys are out of ideas...
  10. nice2haveu

Feedback Settlement: Polynesia

It maybe given as additional feature, but having settlement specific mini game will be more logical and more interesting one. I just turn on the music inside settlement to check, yeah it is good but myself usually kept music on mute for many reasons while playing the game.
  11. nice2haveu

Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

Yeah I know, just gave an example. Not exactly like how I added. Opening in a row more than two times for some chest will be difficult. But they can plan something similar to it.
  12. nice2haveu

Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

This needs to be adjusted, otherwise it will beat the most unused feature friends tavern merchant trade option.
  13. nice2haveu

For an event, if willing to have multiple rival challenge, event resource (energy cell) should be handful, currently not enough. We cannot simply expect everyone to go for diamond purchase. After rush quest, rival challenge every task is like walking in the needle. Small suggestion from my side...
  14. nice2haveu

New bug reported just now, In mobile app, spawned free gem cannot get selected to make progress in the event board. Perfect timing for this issue at the time of rival challenge appear. This issue makes me feel like someone mocking at me.
  15. nice2haveu

New Issue: Aniversary event board free spawn gem not able to select in mobile

Free spawned gem cannot get selected to play the event in the board. Serious bug in the event for mobile app players at the time on rival challenge appearing. It allows to free spawn anytime but not able to select it.