• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by moideux

1. moideux

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

If this was rebalancing would hate to see what it would look like if you actually balanced GbG. My suggestion would be to leave the camps and towers as they were, but provide better rewards for capturing the outside rings. In this way the rwards go both ways and smaller guilds do not need to...
  2. moideux

Discussion Time to leave Forge of Empires.

FoE has never been just about city planning, in fact on pf the 1st quest was to defeat an enemy. otherwise it was impossible to advance. While know of at least one player who only eve has done that single battle, this is not the norm. The game always has rewarded the battlers batten than the...
  3. moideux

Duplicate: Lots of clicks

someone moved the hotspots. Makes the game miserable to play...
  4. moideux

Feedback PvP Arena

I have been playing this game almost since day 1, Inno has never fixed anything, all they have ever done is introduce new "FEATURES" and removed things people liked. This is nothing new for Inno, they did in \The West too, before this game. As Nat stated, we are only allowed to infer from the...
  5. moideux

Where is the dislike button

Yes a dislike button would really show Inno what the other 75% of the players think! :P
  6. moideux

Feedback Guild Expedition Changes

This just means Inno makes it impossible to win without spending dollars to get diamonds. A level 5 would be a better option and we could "choose" JA$G Just another $ grab.... and with the ridiculously FP return in GBg this game is headed to CV-18 like lockdown. Devs I have beeen with you...
  7. moideux

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

Last you are guessing and that does not answer the question. We need answers not best guesses inorder to calculate whether or not participation is worthwhile. So far I have seen nothing that acts as a great incentive for the time comittment that Inno is asking for. Unless and until there is...
  8. moideux

Feedback Fall Event 2019

... forwarding it on means nothing, that's like telling a hospitalized friend "Well, I MIGHT come and visit."
  9. moideux

Feedback Antiques Dealer

If it trully is an antiques dealer, well one would believe that they could, uhm well, buy antiques... like champion buildings, houses, that not just from the age you are in...
  10. moideux

Feedback Guild Vs. Guild Improvements

Yes, the competition is there, but small guilds can not afford the medals it take to take more than a few sectors and you can no longer release and retake to protect sectors becuase of the 12 hour only protection. Just plain anti GvG measures for small guilds. No reason to grow; let's all just...
  11. moideux

As a software engineer, usually any changes or updates to my coding is always notated before the changes are implemented, so the CM's not knowing what is going on means that the coders do not either...
  12. moideux

New changes are very definitely anti-small guild. Only big spenders can afford to hold tons of sectors... gone totally radiculous. Typical kill the game move by Inno...
  13. moideux

Well you have effective killed my guild. Thanks Inno...
  14. moideux

I do not disagree, my point was that the rewards not enough to entice more playerss to donate.
  15. moideux

So either I am not significant or my languuage is unclear. If that is not the case then I find it insulting that you would call me insignificant. I am not the only one who has stated that banning bronze armies hurts GVG. These "other maps" that you refer to, require that all members fighting in...