• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Mitchinas

1. Feedback Event Hub Feedback

I'm not really seeing the point of this building - surprise kit is fun, but this seems unnecessary, not seeing any value at this point
  2. spring event quest 14 - not counting production from a previous age building

Tried on a different windows 10 machine with chrome and have the same behavior
  3. spring event quest 14 - not counting production from a previous age building

spring event task 14 - not counting production from a previous age building Note that 4 blacksmith productions collected between the two screenshots, but is not captured in the event quest Then collected two butchershop productions and they were counted.
  4. Feedback Information boxes for Features you have not unlocked yet

When I first started playing, I got to the tavern and couldn't figure out where I was or how to get back - was zoomed in on the tavern and didn't see the rest. It would have helped a lot to have seen some information on the ruin before unlocking it to know that when I did, I just needed to...
  5. Forge Squared!

Tried to give you a nice picture in the reply, but the reply only allows 40 images. I scanned in my work instead - hope that is clear enough. Then it was still to large as a pdf - so had to snip a picture.
  6. Fixed on Beta: Building automation appearing in two places on screen [REWARDED]

Browser and Version: Chrome - Version 81.0.4044.138 (Official Build) (64-bit) Mtichinas is my account name Overview of the bug: See above for description - may also be related to using the city planning tool. Screenshots: screen shot attached How often this occurs: Once I reloaded (Ctrl f5) the...
  7. Fixed on Beta: Building automation appearing in two places on screen [REWARDED]

the chariot automation is appearing in two places when I go to visit a neighbor - in addition to on the building where it should be, it is showing up where the building is in my city. (our buildings are not in the same place). the operating system is Windows 10, the browser is Chrome.