• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by miSc

1. miSc

Fixed on Beta: Bugs after todays 11.04 update

Comfirmed - GB bug fixed - atleast on my end. :check:
  2. miSc

Fixed on Beta: Bugs after todays 11.04 update

Confirmed blank GB interface, same here.
  3. miSc

Fixed on Beta: Wildlife Event quest counted complete even if it was still open

Posting mine too, just for reference.
  4. miSc

Fixed on Beta: Prizes in GE not displaying

Check.. same.
  5. miSc

Rejected Week of the pirat/plunderer

I get why it can get personal though, as they invest their own real money into the game. SURE it's with a risk, everybody knows that.
  6. miSc

I know, I've been here since 2011/12. :) I was the one suggesting the overall aidbutton, as players are getting severe arthritis from all the clicking! lol But lots of events and features have been implemented since, making some of the older ones obsolete.
  7. miSc

What you mention there are all teambased, as I understand we are talking about the "individual level". Rest I can't argue with, but fact remains - it's a major nuisance to a lot of players. I doubt Innogames would want to build on that anger.. lol We can easily agree that people make it...
  8. miSc

Silly idea. Good way to force players to abandon game. It's already an issue now, and you wish to make it worse? I stopped plundering completely, and gained a lot more instead. Friendly messages, a ton of aiding and players giving FP to GBs + taking trades. Plundering only leads to nasty PMs...
  9. miSc

Feedback Message Center Changes

All I can say is, thank gawd we have Discord. Geez.
  10. miSc

Feedback Summer Event 2020

I don't like the moving background with the spin wheel. It strikes me as unnecessary and slightly annoying to the eye.
  11. miSc

plunder, should it be modified?

As I mentioned earliere, if people just learn to harvest on time - plundering would be irelevant. "But what if I am at work, and don't have time to harvest?!" Well that's your problem, isn't it? If you can't afford to loose the goods while at work, then don't start the production till you are...
  12. miSc

plunder, should it be modified?

I manage my harvest times, so I very rarely get plundered. (which by the way is the best way to counter plundering). THAT.. and removing all defense. Less def, less points. I don't buy into the whole threat system either, that the plunders use, "aid or I attack".. <--- lol You got that upside...
  13. miSc

Implemented ONE button Aiding

I would love to have sit down with the core of innogames, cause I KNOW it's not the devs fault. Someone top is pushing stupid events and silly updates, instead of fixing general gaming experience. Usually it's someone inexperienced calling the shots, cause...... MONEY...