• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by mintbunnies

1. Feedback Quantum Incursions

There is nothing stopping you from doing this. You can create another town, keep it in iron age, and fight in manual battles. For myself I and wondering what is "quantum" about iron age. I was rather expecting something sci-fi. Even settlements have unique graphics and game play.
  2. Feedback Quantum Incursions

if this becomes a thing then my guildie with 130 Oracle will be laughing at you all ;D
  3. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Offhand this feature seems the exact opposite of GvG, and the fact it was presented as GvG-replacement was a bad start. The pros of GvG: the fast pace, the racing and adrenaline, the short time commitment, and the inter-guild politics is what made people still play GvG even if there was no...
  4. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Gotta be kidding me...
  5. Feedback New Challenges await you!

The wildlife event had always been my favorite event, and I had gotten gold league the last time the cake one had come around. But daaaamn. I consider myself pretty decent at this game but you need on average 2 tickets per task. There is literally no chance unless you buy like 60 tickets...
  6. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

I've been calling them 20, 40, 60 lol... but it doesn't mean that they are good names haha
  7. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

I'm really glad to see that even 2nd and 3rd got tower fragments. But my previous comments still stand, the home base camp should be cheaper and the acronym names of command posts FGCP are just bad. Also get rid of the VP points on the home base camp.
  8. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

I think you are misunderstanding me. We have 80 members in ours and are currently trying not to lock down the other guilds on the map. In fact we built ours but it was a waste of goods. My point is that the changes were supposed to be for GBG rebalancing. Why introduce a feature that smaller...
  9. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Yes I did say a camp on the home base helps smaller guilds. But what I meant to say was the price basically means smaller guilds cannot buy them. And functionally it means that the only guilds actually buying them are the larger guilds who don't need them as much since they will hold most of the...
  10. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

I didn't say it wasn't a fair price. I said it benefited larger guilds and was cost prohibitive for smaller guilds. The point is not if it is fair or not, it is just another advantage to the larger guilds to jump out into the main map. The complaint was that GBG was already too easy for...
  11. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Overall first impressions it's like INNO decided how can we help the bigger guilds and screw the smaller guilds the most? I know, let's do 75k for a field camp! While I think a camp on your homebase is a genius idea and something I've considered for a long time, charging 75k is exclusively for...
  12. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

I think they meant that with the 66% cap the attrition was multiplicative. The first camp gave 24%, two camps gave 42%, three were 56%, and four was 66%. Whereas now you just add them together 60+20 = 80
  13. Feedback Guild Expedition Update

My town produces 521 FP per day - Minus CdM, AO, Cape, and Town Hall that's 359 FP - Minus 19 for everything 4 or less = So that's 340 FP from buildings 20% FP bonus means I would get a big 68FP per day. YAY. Obviously a higher age town would net more. But that bonus would have to be really...
  14. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

In US C-world, Top diamond league, seven 1000 LP guilds. 2 guilds managed to take 1 sector each in 12hrs. In 24hrs, 2 guilds managed to take 3 sectors each. We are sitting in an entirely white map bored out of our brains. WHY are these guilds in diamond? Obviously the problem is matchups and...
  15. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

"illegal"?? looool maybe OP but really, stick to facts instead of exaggeration. And I haven't seen anything that the nerf has helped weaker guilds in a way that better matchmaking without a nerf could have solved. Therefore if you are saying the fault is matchmaking, then you are agreeing...