• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Minigal

1. Minigal

Feedback History Event 2024

The graphics in this are so un-FoE like.
  2. Minigal

Fixed on Beta: QI "too many citizens in employment" bug

I still can't sell anything, not even a road, and I don't have any room to even add a house. You'd think you'd still be able to sell a military building. This bug is not making this enjoyable at all.
  3. Minigal

Feedback Quantum Incursions

I did. And it won't let me delete it, even with a population of 100
  4. Minigal

Accidentally built 2 ballista barracks, and I can't delete one because of this. It's very frustrating. I am very disappointed in QI, if it makes it to live, I will pass on it.
  5. Minigal

My first impression is that I'm not impressed at all. For one, it's kinda confusing as to what to do. And so far, not really exciting. It's meh, and something I don't see doing much of. I know that I won't be paying for passes, that's for sure.
  6. Minigal

Feedback Big news for Forge!

It appears to be a beefed up GE....
  7. Minigal

Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

@Sinitar. How can you say that this event was possible to get a fully leveled building without spending diamonds, when in fact, you spent 2,000 diamonds, and possibly/probably more?
  8. Minigal

Same here. 18 paws away from a fully leveled building, and I highly doubt I will get it. This has always been my favorite event, but with the changes this year, it was highly disappointing. I really doubt that I will do this on live.
  9. Minigal

That's just it, by not doing any of the Rivals, there's no chance at all to get 1 fully leveled event building.
  10. Minigal

I have to disagree with Fury the Avenger that a fully leveled building is possible by not doing Rival. I did a few of the Rival quests, probably the first two, on each of the 3. AND I spent some diamonds to buy extra tickets, and the occasional coin to extend the play. I am sitting at 488...
  11. Minigal

10 days left of event, 151 paws to collect. I don't think I will be getting a full event building. I will be thinking twice about doing this event on live.
  12. Minigal

Fixed on Beta: Cannot train new Rogue

This is happening to me as well.
  13. Minigal

Feedback Halloween Event 2023

Just logged into the game and the decks are all locked for 23 more hours? How on earth are you supposed to play the game?
  14. Minigal

Fixed on Beta: msg center bugged

I'm having the same issue.
  15. Minigal

Feedback Soccer Cup 2023

The field is very cluttered, and it is very hard to differentiate the two halves of the shields, not to mention trying to count the stars. It really takes a lot of concentration to determine which is which. I can see this making my eyes hurt after a while.