• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Sinitar

1. Sinitar

Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

I added a 3rd question meanwhile if you can answer Thank
  2. Sinitar

I Need some extra information that to can be called "finished without diamonds": 1) How many energy did you got from incidents /daily challenges? 2) You didn't used any energy before Rival appears(excluding those from tutorial)? If not, you were stayed at 6 points, yes? 3) How many times you...
  3. Sinitar

Feedback New Challenges await you!

Last year,in average I got 160 points/day without open "other" chests (means only those need to open for x2 at start of each day) Theorically I got around 3500 points + the others for opening the chests reaching 5400/5600 Now I have 1933 after done first rival but remained without value after 8...
  4. Sinitar

Feedback New Challenges await you!

I have some doubts about this affirmation How many keys you got up now without doing rival? the same for progress?
  5. Sinitar

Yea, I missed the entire rewards of wind line ahahha Here's the list of rewards updated
  6. Sinitar

I had recorded When I have time will see again the rewards Correct. the other reward is 1 Golden Orrery selection kit This time you were wrong:p
  7. Sinitar

I ended this night for that I wrote 7740 and remained with the last prismatic essence got from last mission About the rewards The english description rewards has been wrote under his left
  8. Sinitar

18 boards? Men I spent 7740 Energy(2k recover) + all boosts available in 30 boards
  9. Sinitar

Nope, if the things will remain as now, in live server I'll skip it and back to the old strategy
  10. Sinitar

I can translate here to understand the operations: energia = energy Mina gemma = gem mine Piccone = pickaxe essenza prismatica = prismatic essence Tabella = board Vento = wind Acqua = water Fuoco = fire Generale = general means to the last one you can see at start During the progress I wrote...
  11. Sinitar

Already done that I know, I wrote in italian the progress....
  12. Sinitar

I accepted the risk of hurting myself and this shows that the available currency that I could initially have (almost 5k energy + 2k won in the rival) would not have been enough. In order to complete, I purchased 1 large pack of energy and, if I am lucky, I will finish it after 29 boards...
  13. Sinitar

For who want to see, this is the last quest about for all 3 elementals and general I started the 19th board
  14. Sinitar

wind = green gem water = blue gem fire = red gem from mine gems there's also white gem (neutral) that become any color after the fusion
  15. Sinitar

Don't know man IT servers have one of lower gold league position and for that I can be named lucky (or not but the strategy there's and applied)... Never paid the 160-cost reset since: 0 cost reset --> 1 board 20 cost reset --> 2 boards 40 cost reset --> 3 boards 80 cost reset --> 4 boards only...