• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Migiwa

1. Migiwa

Already Suggested Incident Visibility

Don't remove them, relocate them around the city, in the nature, water or shore.
  2. Migiwa

Feedback Fall Event 2022

Oh but I am calm, english is just not my native language, so I tend to seem angry when I write in english ^^ I know there's still some time to make changes, but could we at least get feedback like "hey, we know we messed up this event but don't worry, we're trying to find a way to fix this when...
  3. Migiwa

Feedback Fall Event 2022

So...no commentary on the fact that many players didn't get enough Sunflower Oil Press kits, despite the announcement stating that the removal of the Event Surprise Box would not affect us getting event buildings at maximum level without diamonds ? What does Inno plan to do to fix this when...
  4. Migiwa

Feedback Explore once again in the Archaeology event!

Got only 1 daily... This event used to be my favorite but it has become real garbage.
  5. Migiwa

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2022

Did not receive the diamonds.
  6. Migiwa

Feedback Halloween Event 2021

I just came here to see if I was the only one who did not get any daily special. I used every tickets I got to buy 395 packs, bought 500 tickets for 1995 diamonds 2 times and got nothing... Plus I think the pumpkin occurences are really low this year. Halloween is my favorite event, but this...
  7. Migiwa

Feedback Cultural Settlements - Mughal Empire

No diamonds for beta testing...?
  8. Migiwa

Feedback The Summer Event returns for 2021

Did anyone see any chainable building other than Fisherman's Pier on the wheel? Cause I saw it many many MANY times but never the other ones...
  9. Migiwa

Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

I think chests rewards are really not fair, I just got 2 FPs from a 5 stars chest and right after 2 FPs from a 1 star chest... Rewards in chests should be better in higher chests.
  10. Migiwa

So... Inno say they improve a building and to do so they just add a supply boost (which I'm pretty sure they just forgot to implement in the first place) and nerf the two other buildings to make the first "better"? I don't see the improvement here. Please, when you do such things, be clear...
  11. Migiwa

No diamonds for this event...?
  12. Migiwa

Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

On mobile app (non-beta version) the indicator says I have a shard to find but I can't find it and when I connect on browser, the indicator says there are no shards.
  13. Migiwa

Feedback Spring Event 2021 Feeback

No diamonds? We didn't get diamonds for the PvP Arena return either...
  14. Migiwa

Fixed on Beta: Can't go in after the daily update!

Same problem on Opera GX, Firefox and Chrome. Windows 10. With and without FoE - Assistant
  15. Migiwa

Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

Yes, I agree with you on that point, I don't understand why they don't want to have both Arena and towers at the same time...