• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Miepie

1. Miepie

Delay when aborting quests

Please rethink this solution
  2. Miepie

Feedback New Great Building: The Galata Tower!

Maybe they should choose for first looting after releasing this GB? At least for anyone stuck in the middle ages and below?
  3. Miepie

Feedback New Great Building: The Galata Tower!

It was the most fun of starting a new world, attacking everyone with 8 spears and looting for both the chance of a blueprint and for the resources needed to train more spearfighters. Good old days ....
  4. Miepie

Feedback Guild Forum Removal

Removing the guild forum is a bit like removing the guild history. Not a good idea. Better idea would be to make the forum available for app players
  5. Miepie

Feedback PvP Arena

Had a good laugh. Listening to feedback, yeah right. Smartest thing to do, is to throw the whole thing in the bin and pretend it never happened.
  6. Miepie

Feedback GBG Improvements part 3

Actually there should be a balance, you do for your guild, your guild does for you. No, I don't think there will be less participation from guildmembers (different story if they dished the fp rewards completely) but announcing something as a special treat while it's just an ordinary nerf, no...
  7. Miepie

Feedback Guild Expedition Changes

You do realise you won't get nearly as many upgrades as you get farms?
  8. Miepie

idea: replace those attackboost prices we get with those new fragments, they seem about as useless. That way, the other rewards can stay as they are
  9. Miepie

What I've read here, I'm not enthousiastic. If I understand correctly, these new fragments reduce the likelyhood of winning something else. So in short, diamondleague now offers less attractive prices. And no, I don't want victory roads, they're not nearly good enough for the space they take...
  10. Miepie

Feedback Statue of Honor - 3 New Levels

Sure it must. All the more reason for people to use their Galaxy on it -> more goods and more guildpower
  11. Miepie

"free"? I invest loads of armies and goods every week.
  12. Miepie

Decreased the amount of FP? Bad idea. This statue should be better than anything else you can put down, better than event buildings at least because it takes a whole lot more efford to get there. So, give the briliant mind who came up with this reduction a strong cup of coffee and roll this...
  13. Miepie

Online indicator

I might decide to go permanently offline if it ever comes to this
  14. Miepie

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

This is very boring I must say, while being very time demanding at the same time
  15. Miepie

Guild battlegrounds pay to win element

Nice way to pose the question, won't work though, guess you'll have to either save up your diamond rewards and re-invest them or accept loosing.