• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by MerleCorey

1. Feedback Castle System

doesn't matter how Meh it is, it is free stuff ... the way inno goes nowadays, Meh is the best you can hope for; Meh is the new great and lackluster the new exciting... rest they do is to kill the fun and encourage cheaters
  2. Heal all button

there are players who want to heal all troops for diamonds so often that they need a button for it??? yeah, I didn't think so! just Inno who wants to take advantage of misclicks (i.e. fundamentally conning players into spending diamonds) while encouraging the use of scripts for GBG etc. shame
  3. Feedback Your suggestion for our Community Sprint (version 1.209)

or as Coluche would say: La dictature c'est ferme ta gueule, la democratie c'est cause toujours! (roughly translated to: Dictatorship it is Shut the F** up! and Democracy is Whatever, keep talking!)
  4. Feedback Your suggestion for our Community Sprint (version 1.209)

a simple confirmation pop up "do you really want to create a new city/account and go through the pain of lvl arc again?" should be easy enough to code even for Inno guys :D
  5. Feedback Castle System

don't you think the game is already way too much GBG centered?? if anything, GBG central importance should be reduced, certainly not increased do the same for GvG and I'll up vote you
  6. Feedback Your suggestion for our Community Sprint (version 1.209)

I'd love to have the "create new city" locked and/or with a confirm feature, and/or the possibility to delete a city right away with a cancel tutorial feature, because I'm getting really fed up creating new cities by accident, happens twice a week on average, it's becoming such a dreadful...
  7. Feedback Castle System

looking forward to it, but looks like they prefer release a settlement nobody likes instead of a feature most would enjoy.. baffled
  8. Feedback PvP Arena

recently tested egyptian settlement... these freaks have manual battles!! and most of the time need to go manually to win... this is a extremely annoying chore while on PvP, only auto?? Inno got it all wrong, we want PvP on manual and settlement battle on auto (with some att/def bonus on diplo...
  9. Feedback PvP Arena

You don't get it, it's not medals, it's not selling city defense building (the space taken isn't worth it, and will never be), it's not diamonds (although indirectly it always is), what they want is to force people to go up era, that's where they currently making a loss: players in higher era...
  10. Feedback Summer Event 2020

nice, but more importantly, has the wheel stopped following the mouse so I can finally go back playing? haven't touched beta because of it since I mentioned the issue on the 10th June, so wondering if I need to ready myself to give up live server as well when that event starts...
  11. Feedback Summer Event 2020

really hope it will be done, haven't played beta world since I feedbacked it last week because of it. Yet on the bright side, will be a good excuse to quit the game once and for all if this animation can't be turned off on live servers...
  12. Feedback Summer Event 2020

About the ship wheel in the event screen: it moves/follows my mouse pointer... is there a way to stop that, makes me sea sick (without pun intended!!) can't play the event that way as every time I open the window, that wheel starts moving around as I move my mouse and have to close it asap to...
  13. Feedback Summer Event 2020

Well then go for colossus, CMS and/or WP lvl2... It could also be looked at like: 4 random units + other stuff ~ 4 Traz levels (random units are not useless, they can always be used for siege, canon fodder, etc) if one has Traz lvl 80, it would need 5313 fps and a 1.9 thread to gain 4 lvls, that...
  14. Feedback Soccer Cup 2020

Server maintenance 15 min from end of event??? not great :(
  15. Feedback Soccer Cup 2020

Overall I like the event, there is a need for the player to prioritize stuff which makes for a bit of strategy though will build only the carceres in live world . The parts I dislike: too much chance based, but well not much one can do, the whole game has taken that direction for quite some...