• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by meidalle

1. meidalle

Feedback Message Center Changes

The chat box in the Message center is an "Instrument of torture". It's impossible to go back for checking and correcting. If you try to do it, you might accidentally post it with things you didn't want to post. Please improve it before you send it to live server.
  2. meidalle

Feedback Message Center Changes

I think, adding imojis to the new Message center on PC would be beneficial to everybody. ReasonAs with all chat, the limitation of emotional expressions are very limited. Imojis, as in most of chats, will make this chat more communicative. :);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O
  3. meidalle

Rejected Message center

I think, adding imojis to the new Message center on PC would be beneficial to everybody.
  4. meidalle

Upgrade of Terrace Farm

When will be the upgrade of Terrace Farm on live server?
  5. meidalle

Spot the Difference

1. The left bulb on the middle front of the picture is missing. (lower pic.) 2. Blindfold in the middle section of the terrace has two parts in the lower pic. while on the upper pic has one part. 3. On the left side of the mountain the rooftop on a house seems to be part of the main villa, it's...
  6. meidalle

Feedback Summer Event 2020

The rewards on the wheel is real boring all through the day. people don't roll it and don't refresh it. Inno must put some more exiting rewards to get it rolling.
  7. meidalle

Fixed on Beta: Wrong display of units

I'm not sure it's a bug or meant to be: The wheel of the Summer Event, moves on its frame, when I move my mouse.
  8. meidalle

Feedback Soccer Cup 2020

I found this soccer event, quite boring. There are not enough energy bottles to gain every day, so I end up with 1-2 moves on the training field, and max. 3 match. Unless you put diamonds, than you can enjoy. When i try not to put them, It's just not moving any where.
  9. meidalle

Challenge 1

A - 9 B - 3 C - 4