• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by meatorian

1. Feedback Archaeology 2020

Of course, this game is played by mindless clicking on autobattle and recurring quests, I know it. Anybody who don't do this but wants to experience another way of playing is not actually playing this game. Because there is only one way of playing this game, which is attacking. Who do not follow...
  2. Feedback Archaeology 2020

It's a bit disappointing to see pages full with attack boost requests... Personally, I wouldn't mind it either, but on the other hand, players have too high attack boosts already (not for GBG, for plundering). It is impossible to defend against 1000+% atk boosted armies and you still want more...
  3. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Ancient Egypt

At first, I didn't liked this new settlement at all, but maybe it isn't as bad as it seems. The cost for roads is an added challange, but so far it didn't hindered me. For Japanese and Vikings, this modification was unnecessary. They were hard enough without this too. As for Egypt, Deben is not...