• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Mdidu

1. Feedback HTML / flash

One thing that would not be bad before giving up totally flash would be to put the diamond harvest on the mobile application because collecting more than 700 pfs by hand is relatively boring (especially when we know that if on our PC we have activated the game in html5, we can't connect with the...
  2. Feedback Summer Event 2018

Yes, because you can have between 1 and 3 treasure cards per turn. With 20 cards per grand prize, you would need 120 cards to have the 4 upgrade kit necessary + the 2 obtainable in the quests.
  3. Feedback Summer Event 2018

For now in 30 reset, I have seen no improvement and no interesting gold price. The best I've seen is a set of 20 pfs knowing that in one of the silver price kits, you can choose to have 25 pfs it's not too consistent I think. It seems fairer than the previous event because this time we can have...
  4. Feedback Soccer Cup

If they already lose players with events where we can get the building without diamonds, it might hurt at the end of the event on the live servers since it's clearly a pay2win event.
  5. Feedback [Feedback] - Virtual Future - Part 1

@BetaTest03 thank you for the answer
  6. Feedback [Feedback] - Virtual Future - Part 1

Hello, Among the recurring quests, are there still quêtes spend XXX pfs? If so, what is the amount of these? Thank you PS: Sorry if there are faults, I'm bad in English ^^