• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by MATR

1. Feedback Summer Event 2024

Another event release with poor quality management, no shuffle and game lockup on dragon board. Should have easily been caught in pre beta testing.
  2. Feedback Summer Event 2024

2nd day can't play, dragon board is fouled up, once it finished there was no shuffle, after reset it tries to start another dragon board and I get this message. Can't spend money even if i wanted to.
  3. New Issue: Cannot start new board

I have the same issue, first no shuffle of dragon board, then after reset board has START, pressing start and I get message "not enough resources". This repeats every time I reset game. As a result I can not play the summer event. It seems like the game is trying to start another dragon board...
  4. Feedback Summer Event 2024

as soon as I got 3 the next broad was automatically the dragon one. I actually won a double dragon when i already had 2, the board showed 3 complete with a small +1 in the corner. As soon as i cleared the regular board the dragon one started and the dragon count shows 1/3.
  5. Feedback Summer Event 2024

anyone else get a gold dragon board with no shuffle?
  6. forum link missing

I tried discord, it was very confusing and seemed quite DisOrganized, maybe that is why it is called Discord. I couldn't even make a post until a timer expired. I don't understand why the switch of the in game link wasn't in the change log. Finally, if this is moving to discord, why isn't the...
  7. Fixed on Beta: Bugs after todays 11.04 update

A big rational for beta testing is to gauge customer acceptance and engagement with a new feature, this beta test has ruined the opportunity for marketing to gain an meaningful knowledge from this run because so many people have problems using the feature and are not playing. I throttled way...
  8. Fixed on Beta: Bugs after todays 11.04 update

As a quality professional no one should ever expect bugs. The most basic quality concept is zero defects. Thus, I disagree with the concept that bugs are to be expected. They are NOT to be expected, this is the final dress rehearsal before going life. One would expect only the most minor...
  9. Fixed on Beta: QI - Too high population

Population is still wrong Game: provided E: 600 Demand E: 500 Actual Provided E: 600 Demand: 400 = 2 cottx100=200 + 4 Tile Roof X 50 =200 total = 400 Under construction: archer range, + 2 tailors
  10. Reported to Developers: Two wave battles show wrong enemy troops for 2nd wave

Two wave battles show wrong enemy troops for 2nd wave
  11. Feedback Quantum Incursions

First node level 6, attacker node, enemy has 100% a/d boost. Plus battles are two waves. I think this is the first level I've seen two wave battles. I have 195% attack boost and still lose 1 or 2 troops per fight. Auto-battle is not practical. I tried a few auto-battles on last node of Level...
  12. Feedback Quantum Incursions

I'm not a programmer but since population is so easy to calculate and the problem hasn't been solved instantly, to me it means that population is a stored value. It is added to and subtracted from during the course of play. The programmers can't find what causes the error in the stored pop...
  13. Fixed on Beta: QI - Too high population

Still showing 200 more pop than I actually have. Any updates on a timeline for correction or acknowledgement this is an issue that is getting attention?
  14. Feedback Quantum Incursions

lol, good one, I guess it depends on how one interprets it. The medals do show-up in your main city but this may be off topic as it is not technically feedback, wait I can make it feedback: FEEDBACK: I don't like how the wording is written for q-medals pop-up as I don't know if it means I can...