• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by mati4all

1. Feedback New Feature - Show Hall

Show Hall has disappeared from my town ... I think I was very upset about somebody :)
  2. Cannot Reproduce: try to see video, can't

.... and over 5 minutes goes again, ... when it goes, .. when it does not work, ... what could it be?
  3. Cannot Reproduce: try to see video, can't

sorry, but today it does not work anymore...:(
  4. Cannot Reproduce: try to see video, can't

thank you, ... the problem has been solved, ... now works fine, ... to have a good day!
  5. Cannot Reproduce: try to see video, can't

thank you, ... the problem has been solved, ... now works fine, ... to have a good day!
  6. Cannot Reproduce: try to see video, can't

Google Chrome is up to date Version 65.0.3325.146 (Official Build) (64-bit)1.122.e1960e675f (09.03.2018 11:09), mati4all (85025), zz1, en_US, WEB 7,1,1,0, Windows 7, Chrome/65.0.3325.146, 1518x736, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 1.0 (OpenGL ES 2.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL...
  7. Feedback New Feature - Show Hall

Every time I try to play the video, it says there is not one available and to come back later....
  8. Cannot Reproduce: try to see video, can't

Every time I try to play the video, it says there is not one available and to come back later.....:)
  9. Fixed on Beta: Opening Fall Event gives Internal Error

same here too
  10. Fixed on Beta: Battle internal error

Me too: "internal error".....
  11. Fixed on Beta: Battle internal error

.....trapped on a error loop since last night !!!
  12. Fixed on Beta: Battle internal error

I can't finish the battle,.....Internal Server Error !!!