• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Marquise de Cologne

1. Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

Quest: Upgrade your banquet hall to level 300. I have done it, but I can not finish this quest
  2. Feedback Wildlife Event 2023

Hello Foe Team, unfortunately, three days before the end of the event, I now find that I can't get the building to level 9, let alone get the Golden Upgrade Kit or the Golden Panda Statue, even though I have used diamonds provided by Foe. I also don't like the new strategy for the events at...
  3. Feedback Archaeology 2021

So, four more days, then the event is over. And I can tell now that without the use of diamonds, I won’t be able to get the event building to level 10. I still have 20 scrolls and I’m still missing 32 gold statues until the next upgrade kit and I haven’t found a Silver Clay Tablet 3 yet. I hope...
  4. Fixed on Beta: Icons haywire

Yesterday evening the problem was solved. Now is the same problem again. No icons at the market, at the army management.....
  5. Fixed on Beta: Icons haywire

I have the same problems: no icons in the market, in the army management and inventory Browser: Firefox Web Windows10 The problem exists only here in Beta, not in the other worlds
  6. Feedback PvP Arena

This has been my modest selection of opponents for the past few days. To 90% opponents from higher ages. I seriously wonder when something is changed in the system so that you can play the new feature. It’s not fun!
  7. Feedback Fall Event 2020

Concerns the Daily Challenge from today (03. 08. 2020) Fall Event Ingredience: Defeat this very large army This army to be defeated does not only consist of 16 enemies but has a boost of 60% ( !!) For two ingredience I find that rather high
  8. Feedback PvP Arena

Hello together, I am in the colonial age and would like to draw a conclusion for me after a few weeks about the PvP-Arena. The new feature sounded very promising before the launch. Unfortunately, this has not been realized for me in the use. The first place is occupied exclusively by opponents...
  9. Feedback PvP Arena

I don't want to rate the new feature so much, but I have some questions: 1. Is it possible to plunder in the PvP Arena after a victorious battle? 2. Will we be able to continue to plunder our neighbours? 3. Is it possible to unsubscribe from PvP or is it always automatically included in the...
  10. Feedback Halloween Event 2019

Now I have from the 3rd and 4th book three and four books, but no golden one. It is a pity, then now I cannot bring the event building on level 9. It would be nice if the system recognised which books were already found, so that no book would be double. But this would mean for FOE that one...
  11. Feedback Antiques Dealer

Hey Beta-Team, When I heard there was an antique dealer at FOE, I was delighted and promised a lot. But in the meantime the anticipation has been considerably diminished. The daily changing offer is not very attractive. In order to get possibly more attractive offers, I have to change the...