• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Markus Stormrider

1. New Idea Better overview of buildings in reconstruction mode

maybe: include storage as well, and when current buildings are replaced by stored buildings, use as many "store building" kits as needed to put current buildings in storage also: allow adding as many new roads as you need/want, without requiring them to be already present in your city. ofc...
  2. New Idea Make the new campaign map in SASH attractive without always being just coins, supplies,goods.

in case SASH is last age: make that map endlessly large please (and random for all players). so that we always have something to do ;)
  3. Feedback History Event 2024

meh, Rise of Cultures aka Forge of Empires II (originally. at least)
  4. Do Not Suggest оплата услуг

please add to the list: DNSL: suggestion of features/changes done in a different language than English. thanks! :Thumbsup:
  5. Spoiler Space Age Space Hub

well tbh i don't expect space hub age (presumably the final age too) before late 2024, or even early 2025 :P
  6. Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

they should add a 'Meh, I'll pass' button below the bidding button, that allows you to step out of the current auction and move on to the next one (perhaps even ask a few diamonds, coins or gems for it as well).
  7. Discussion Why Innogames is lying to us?

all ads are lies. of every game, of every publisher. inno is no different :) hint: don't believe the ads. ever! edit: at least be glad foe isnt a match-3 game, which most other games that pretend not to be in the ads, are :)
  8. Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

quite an expensive "starting" bid if you ask me :p
  9. Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

the fact that we can now get gold upgrades from the auctions is a welcome addition indeed :P
  10. Discussion Discuss: Settlements are not worth the time

i'd like to see a settlement in prehistoric age (cavemen? ^^), or some futuristic space age (mars, accessible post-mars age to learn what happened when you left your original colony behind...) maybe a settlement that reveals the fate of our old 'friend' ragu silvertongue would be fun too...
  11. Spoiler Limited Upgrades discussion thread

these will be the new timed rewards i suppose you'll get after getting the main building. gold chest will prob give you 20 out of 150 fragments, bronze chests only 5. which means that for these upgrades you'll have to be redoing all settlements all the time, to get one week of upgrade on one of...
  12. Spoiler Polynesia settlement spoiler discussion

looks like this settlement is all ready to roll out.... any idea on release date?
  13. Feedback Get Ready for Epic Adventures in Polynesia & Enhanced Cultural Settlements!

still got one question: what about the timed rewards? you know, the ones you get when completing a settlement more quickly. do these get a boost too? imho they should, and a good one too, because from what i've seen, hardly anyone bothers to gather them, let alone place them in their city...
  14. Rejected Now where we get upgradering til Settlements building, some did sell them

still, they can additionally add the extra %FP bonus if you ask me ;)