• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by marcoilbiondo

1. marcoilbiondo

several times the same story quest

Hi, i have almost 6 times the story quest "delete X unity of your time..." it is not a problem because 3 times i get diamonds and 3 times goods of the upper age, but i had never seen that on the non beta game. After this quest i got another one, but this quest is the next one, each time. I am...
  2. marcoilbiondo

Feedback Cultural Settlements - Mughal Empire

What a curious idea to put some chain buildings in a colony.... No liberty = no game
  3. marcoilbiondo

Feedback Archaeology 2021

22 def 18 off for attacking army in industrial age too
  4. marcoilbiondo

Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

3 times the same opponent on myl log last page (22min 8h 18h) 3 victories for her of course (i begin, my bonus is low) isn't the opponent supposed to be choosed by hasard ?
  5. marcoilbiondo

Production buildings menu new arrows

i am waiting for this improvement with impatience, and i hope without the max zoom in ;)
  6. marcoilbiondo

Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

i find this PvP is better, but is there a way to see the defending battles ? I lose all mine, and i'd like to know if it is just a bonus problem or a bad defense ;) The military bonus escalation is a problem, maybe we should be opponed by age AND bonus, it is clever a battle with adequate army...
  7. marcoilbiondo

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event 2021

Hi, i have seen our prefix Q is for quadrillion, but there is a problem : 1 billion = 1 million of million 10^12 1 trillion = 1 million of billion 10^18 quadrillion = 1 million of trillion 10^24 a quadrillion is not a thousand of trillion ! Source https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metric_prefix...
  8. marcoilbiondo

Fixed on Beta: Icons haywire

same thing with firefox 7 and @Lady Marlena is right it is ok after deleting cookies and cache