• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Marc.Vittel-Test

1. Marc.Vittel-Test

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2024

Can anyone tell me what the reward is for the task: 1x 8 hour time jump? I have not done the last two tasks 2x 4 hours jump, so I am missing the information of the reward for the 8 hours jump. Thank you
  2. Marc.Vittel-Test

Feedback New Challenges await you!

I can't tell you that, I haven't played through the tasks in Part 3. If you have found out something that does not fit, please let us know which tasks do not fit. Then I can adjust them.
  3. Marc.Vittel-Test

To be honest, I don't care, I'm not going to play it on the live server. The main building apparently can't be played to maximum in the event without using slides and the like. In my opinion, it's all about $ and I'm out if it's done that way. Please see this as my opinion, if you see it the...
  4. Marc.Vittel-Test

Apparently inno used the same tasks as in Part 2 for Part 3 of the mini-challenge. German description: https://www.gdz.bplaced.net/mini-herausforderung-3-wildpark-event/
  5. Marc.Vittel-Test

Here you will find the tasks and rewards from part 2. But it's in German. mini-herausforderung-2-wildpark-event
  6. Marc.Vittel-Test

Feedback Fall Event 2022

I also got the event building only at level 8, without using diamonds. In my opinion, they should have given a kit from liga-level trainee, that would then reward everyone who also played the event.
  7. Marc.Vittel-Test

Spoiler New Goods Icons

These are the things for the birthday of FoE 10-year. (April 19, 2012)
  8. Marc.Vittel-Test

Spoiler 2021 Fall Event

The pictures of the event building for the Fall Event 2021
  9. Marc.Vittel-Test

Spoiler New Settlement?? Mughal Empire

I am curious what these will offer, in any case, it will not be long before the cultural settlements "The Mogul Empire" will start. The sizes of the buildings are difficult to estimate, but could be 4x4 & 2x2 or 5x5 & 3x3. @punita Yes, there are extra programs that you can read out, but the...
  10. Marc.Vittel-Test

Spoiler Wildlife Event

This is a compass and it is available in the summer event. You can move the ship again and win prizes at the steering wheel. But this has nothing to do with the upcoming event.
  11. Marc.Vittel-Test

Spoiler Wildlife Event

The event building consists of 6 parts, the seventh consists of a choice between 3 different final rewards (elk, eagle or bear):
  12. Marc.Vittel-Test

Feedback May Madness 2021

Yes, unfortunately, there has never been anything where I would say that I have to have. And especially not for the prices of 995 - 1995 diamonds. In my opinion, everything is far too expensive. Under madness I would understand the possibility to buy land from an offer. That is what everyone...
  13. Marc.Vittel-Test

Discussion Have we all given up on beta?

@Julian24 Not every player has a change button in the event to change the daily price.
  14. Marc.Vittel-Test

Discussion Have we all given up on beta?

Answer from the Suppport: That it is a bug and everyone should have this button. The problem is being worked on.