• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Malnaborg

1. Malnaborg

Feedback Archaeology 2021

Are there a reason for why every new event building have population ? I am overflowing in population and dont even need normal houses anymore, but only have them for getting coins. Why is this a feature now with all buildings ? I would so much rather have something else. Either some of the...
  2. Malnaborg

Rejected Ranking placement (neighborhood)

It has nothing to do with what world i am in, or how many players. Did i write that ? At least it has nothing to do with that. My main point is, to "edit" the ranking / neighborhood in a way that we would be place with other players that a closer to us in ranking, place in the game etc. And...
  3. Malnaborg

Well fine by me if it is research related then. Then it would still not make sense that i am in a area with asteroid players, if i am in oceanic future. As far as i can see there are numerous players who are where i am in between that 280-70 rankings. So still no logic placing me in the top.
  4. Malnaborg

First of, no need to be be rude or call out as a joke. And i am talking about my own language server in .dk The top 13. player are in the Asteroid belt, and the lowest of us is in the oceanic future. We range from around 280 millions to 10 millions. If i then look at the players in my range...
  5. Malnaborg

Reason Details Balance Abuse Prevention Have not thought of any !? Summary
  6. Malnaborg

Feedback Message Center Changes

It must be a bug. No matter what, we/i cant have all my members being able to send messages to every in the guild. And not only that, but have that possibility 2 places in the message center now. Please fix this right to work as intented.
  7. Malnaborg

WHAT? That does not make sense. Why would we have the possibility to send messages 2 places to the guild ? To understand correctly, this rights works as intended in the social tab. But makes no difference at all in the guild tab. ???
  8. Malnaborg

Exactly 1BFA What is the purpose then for that "right" in the guild then?
  9. Malnaborg

Hmm all members of the clan can apparently send messages to everyone, with the new message center now that it has gone live on the normal servers. Even if they in the clan's rights have that option "crossed out" And nothing makes a difference right away in fixing this. Is there a known bug for this?
  10. Malnaborg

Discussion Settlement: When did you give up on getting gold?

I am on my 13th. playtrough of viking. Just finished the 12th, with silver medal. My bonus is now x21 compared to that i have had gamplay where my bonus was nearly none existing. So my main building is now in level 8, but the little segment building is only in level 2. But never the less i know...
  11. Malnaborg

Feedback Visual Changes - Offgrid Buildings

Mostly everyone who wrote here in the feedback did not like this new change in graphic. Yet, it is like talking to a blank wall, because no matter what, it have been changed anyway. Do the things we write even matter ? Why make a feedback thread if the end result is already finish and planned...
  12. Malnaborg

Feedback Visual Changes - Offgrid Buildings

As the saying goes: Dont Fix what a'int broken. And mostly all of this stuff was not broken, at least the design of them and the location as well for most of the buildings. As the expedition building go, knowing innogames i can only assume, that a building needed for this, when we have a...
  13. Malnaborg

Forwarded Linking of all buildings with game help / wiki

What kind of information do you miss in the game as it is now ? If it is an event building, would it be to see more about the levels and what they give / age upgrade etc. ? Just to fully understand you idea. And by that, as of how the wiki is now, are you finding it difficult to find the...
  14. Malnaborg

Fixed on Beta: Mail

So it will come with the update to 181 ?
  15. Malnaborg

Fixed on Beta: Mail

Have not seen it fixed on the danish worlds. And the players are asking for it, and why they need to wait for so long, for a feature this important.