• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Maladicta

1. Feedback Summer Event 2020

The only difference for the Winter Train is the level of happiness it provides. Without motivation the villa doesn't produce any goods or soldiers. Totally different outcomes.
  2. Feedback Summer Event 2020

My SoK from Early Middle Age get motivated before my Postmodern Governor's villa. Is the priority supposed to be so low ?
  3. Feedback Soccer Cup 2020

I just won 55 points in a Medium fight against an opponent with 0 ranking points.
  4. Feedback Soccer Cup 2020

I absolutely hate this event. It's always been my least favorite one, but now it's even harder to ignore the fact it's about soccer with the stupid player cards. We already had the Forge Bowl Event. Enough with the balls. A gladiator fight, a few prisoners pitted against a giant cyclop or a...
  5. Challenge 1

A 9 B 3 C 4
  6. Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

It's fun for the first hour, then it just gets more and more annoying and frustrating. And depressing. After spending hours and hours staring at the event window, I really really hate it. The celtic forest is beautiful, couldn't we have had a design similar to that instead of a stupid city map...