• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Majenka07

1. Forge Squared!

Hi, there is my sudoku. Thank you for this games. Have a nice day :).
  2. Not A Bug: The Side Quest

Thank you, I'm glad everything is fine. Take care :).
  3. Not A Bug: The Side Quest

Hello. The translation of the question is poorly written (also applies to the Czech Republic version). I enclose the picture in the attachment. Have a nice day :).
  4. Feedback Daily Challenges

Hi, please, can you give the new buildings from sets and their updates to daily challenges? The challenges have been started a long time ago, and lots of new sets and updates have been add to the game. Are you planning to include them?
  5. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Balancing Changes

Only settlements 1, 3, 5, 6, 8-10, 12, and 15 are Yggdrasil rewards. Thank you for your answear :).
  6. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Balancing Changes

Hi, I finished my village today morning, but I did not get update for my yggdrasil. Please can you tell me why?
  7. Feedback Reconstruction Mode

Hello. Please, when are you going to start the reconstruction mode on live worlds? Only approximate date. A lot of players would really use it, and you can also improve it with successive updates. Thank you very much for your answer.
  8. Feedback Fall Event 2017

I wish you good morning. I got 3x victori tower from the basket, but the lock stayed locked. It is a mistake :).
  9. Feedback Daily Challenges

Hello. I have 8 crashes in the expedition, I'm already at the end of the third level and the fourth does not open. This would be good to take into account (for example, it will automatically be completed when the 3 levels are completed).