• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by MageKnight

1. Rejected GBG League Placement

One of the upcoming problems that is tied to this is Bye Bye GVG, no need to go beyond Future. You can kiss the ghastly AF/OF/VF goodbye and do just as well on GBG by picking up their troops. I've just whacked my way through those three Era's, not playing GVG on U world and realised it's not...
  2. Feedback Fellowship Event 2022

Well, not impressed, lily pond/ football all over again. The FOTR had battles and quests and supplies. Why can't this have a fight with orcs, maybe 4 on 4 and some trading, mithril/ lembas or special troops that can be used in the main game. Some puzzles? The animation is jerky, and the rewards...
  3. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

Is anyone getting the rewards from PVP? I got my first one today, but nothing for being 1st last month?
  4. Fixed on Beta: Screen flashing

Since last update, the special buildings - Tavern - Expeditions, Market, PVP, Space, etc are strobing if I hover over them with a mouse and the rest of the screen is frozen. I have to refresh the game to unfreeze, but then it happens again
  5. Cannot Reproduce: Game thinks building is still there

I've been moving some buildings around. I tried to place a building where I had moved another building from and it wouldn't let me. Tried this in various places in the city but keeps coming up in purple 'blocked' even though the previous building has gone. Refresh game cures it
  6. Fixed on Beta: Impossible to fight a battle manually

I've tried my Sinerania account -- thats fine, I've tried different browsers/ updated Windows, lalalala --- it has stalled the game
  7. Fixed on Beta: Building dont hold position

Hi, rejigged my city on builder. Set it up as City. Went elsewhere a few times, returning and then, went to Venus building and it reverted back to previous city with bits missing. Logged out and in and it is okay. I guess you've got a problem with how the City talks to the Colony and the colony...
  8. Fixed on Beta: Building dont hold position

Its not just a building, its any alterations you make and then go away and come back
  9. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

Hi there. I've noticed that when I return from Venus Colony to my city, the city has reverted to an earlier version!!
  10. Feedback PvP Arena

I read that and can't see how it applies --- I can guess EMA on EMA -- or EMA on HMA --- but EMA on Colonial? (my current weakest choice?) If you can't fight manually you've got no chance unless you are at +500 attack and +300 defence
  11. Feedback PvP Arena

Well, still trying but EMA won't beat colonial and beyond and that is all I'm getting served up with 75% of the time. Funny how the top points player is in Space Age. Someone needs to look at this carefully. Basic idea--- fine Execution --- poor. It has to have a manual mode -- like Elvenar and...
  12. Feedback PvP Arena

This is just bonkers. I'm in EMA yesterday --- weakest defender Post Modern - today LMA -defence at 88% - double my attack - so I'm stuck unless I throw away troops. No manual mode --- I can see in manual I would win easily, instead of losing an average of three troops a day.