• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Macha

1. Feedback Settlement: Polynesia

Really hating the new time frames, 5, 10 & 20 hours
  2. Rejected Now where we get upgradering til Settlements building, some did sell them

historical quests used to give unique buildings, now its possible to get multiple copies of them, its likely only a matter of time before settlements buildings are the same eg, botanical rotunda from genghis khan historical questline royal marble gateway from napoleon historical questline...
  3. Rejected Now where we get upgradering til Settlements building, some did sell them

players have always had to make decisions about what buildings to build, which to keep in inventory, which to sell, and because we have the store kit then i think its really unfair that if a player decided to sell a building because it wasn't good enough then they shouldn't just be given it back...
  4. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Groundhog Day in iron age with manual fighting
  5. Feedback Big news for Forge!

Its easy to pick the parts of statements which will back your point but its not the full picture. I was here in 2012 & FoE was not a pure fighting game, if it was I wouldn't have lasted more than a few hours but it had enough diversity that I'm still here 11 years later, any1 that needs to rely...
  6. Feedback Big news for Forge!

And leader boards for medals, most of which are got investing in gbs
  7. Feedback Big news for Forge!

Not only was it acceptable it was also needed, the top gvg guilds needed goods farmers to help with siege costs etc so the best guilds had a mixture of farmers & fighters, gbg guilds only want fighters and with so many buildings giving guild goods non fighters are redundant & possibly considered...
  8. Feedback Big news for Forge!

Hopefully the poor reaction the 'leak is getting means that guild raids will look nothing like what is being described
  9. Feedback Big news for Forge!

when i started playing it was a city building & collecting game, then they introduced gvg & took the ranking points away from collecting & since then it has become a fighting game with very little consideration given to those that dont want to fight
  10. Beta Lottery w/c 21st November

11. Beta Lottery w/c 15th November

12. Beta Lottery w/c 7th November

13. Beta Lottery w/c 2nd November

14. Beta Lottery w/c 17th October