• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by LordVaderIII

1. LordVaderIII

Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

How about doing something with the the minimum bid increase and the 30 second timer? It's very aggravating watching someone constantly waiting 29 seconds to outbid you by 1 coin.
  2. LordVaderIII

Feedback Quantum Incursions

I'm a little confused. I am in Oceanic Future but I can only fight with Bronze Age troops? I now have to build previous age (really old age) buildings to participate in this?
  3. LordVaderIII

Spoiler 2024 Wildlife Event spoiler discussion

I love those purple trees. I hope it's not a league reward. I'm surprised we're getting two 20 square buildings.
  4. LordVaderIII

Feedback Winter Event 2023

I've filled up an entire Elve's Workshop and still haven't gotten the daily key. I really wish the shuffle feature was reworked. Wait. The daily key isn't even on every board?!? Has it always been like this?
  5. LordVaderIII

What are you listening to?

Two Steps From Hell & Thomas Bergersen - 36 Tracks Best of All time
  6. LordVaderIII

Discussion New golden updates.

I'd like to see a golden update to the Art Exhibition that includes attack and defense on it.
  7. LordVaderIII

welcome back quest tab

I finished the first 7 quests yesterday and then the tab was empty. Refreshed a few times and logged a few times but the tab stayed empty. I just logged in today and the tab is no longer there.
  8. LordVaderIII

TITAN was at a disadvantage with eras like JUPITER, VENUS etc.

Change out troops? I just auto everything with 8 Permafrost Drones.
  9. LordVaderIII

Ready To Fight | THE POWER OF EPIC MUSIC | Epic Inspirational Orchestral Music | Epic Music mix 2023
  10. LordVaderIII

Twelve Titans Music - On The Shore Of Forever
  11. LordVaderIII

Hans Zimmer - Chevaliers De Sangreal
  12. LordVaderIII

Spoiler 2023 Halloween Event spoiler discussion

A nine piece set and a nine level main building? Unless those are just stand alone buildings and not a set? They do look pretty good together without the 1x1s though: I'm hoping one of these isn't a top league building. I really hate those.
  13. LordVaderIII

14. LordVaderIII