• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by lizNdarcy

1. Feedback History Event 2024

I also get kicked out while playing the deck.
  2. Feedback Winter Event 2023

I miss the snow falling
  3. Feedback Halloween Event 2023

Why was it necessary to lose last year's mini game mechanic for this POSitively awful one that took forever to develop?
  4. Spoiler Space Age Titan

Is this not supposed to be a Titan page?
  5. Spoiler 2023 Wildlife Event

If we are discussing redundancies, what about Forge Bowl and Soccer events.
  6. Spoiler "Pirate" Event!?

Could this be the Archaeology?
  7. Spoiler "Pirate" Event!?

Say it isn't so! The Archaeology event is my favorite.
  8. Feedback Forge Bowl 2023

I am not seeing a problem. I am currently working to collect my final upgrade and have used no diamonds.
  9. 2022 Winter Event

I hate that thing!
  10. Feedback Fall Event 2022

This is the second event that is not possible to complete without purchase. Is this the future?
  11. Feedback Summer Event 2022

I managed to get level 11, but it certainly was not easy. Event truly hinges on luck and not skill.
  12. Feedback Wildlife Event 2022

I have managed to complete the event gaining all necessary levels to complete the animal crossing but have no intention of placing it in my beta city or my primary city because the rewards it provides for the size is not worth it. I did manage to get a full-size Reserve from last year's event...
  13. Feedback Wildlife Event 2022

I had a similar issue
  14. Rejected Investment confirmation

I say NO and NO again