• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Lionhead

1. Lionhead

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 11th May

Haven´t been on the Beta forum for a couple of days, but when I entered today, I suddenly saw EVERYTHING shown as unread. That was rather annoying. I can check every topic as read, and now everything seems fine. But every individual thread under each topic stays "unread". Even if I enter the...
  2. Lionhead

Feedback Archaeology 2020

Also confirmation http://prntscr.com/rul5pd
  3. Lionhead

Duplicate: Rainbow terrace farms

And Sacred Sky Watch
  4. Lionhead

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

How will 2 Traps fare against 5 SC´s? Does the 120% trumph the 90% EVERY time? And how about 3 Traps against 4 SC´s? Will the 135% trumph the 96% EVERY time?
  5. Lionhead

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

This is starting on live servers thursday? I just started a new town here on Beta.. with this? Build a Karaoke Bar? :D http://prntscr.com/r462x7
  6. Lionhead

Space Age Asteroid Belt

Well, that´s not in any way different if you choose not to use a GB which has negotiations as a charge. It´s absolutely possible to use that every day of the week.
  7. Lionhead

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

After each stage everything resets, right? Manager-levels and factory-levels? How about the Shamrocks already collected? Back to zero as well? So if I´m at task 35/38 and none of the remaining tasks asks med to upgrade my shipmanager to lvl 5, wouldn´t I rather save my Pots of Gold for next...
  8. Lionhead

Egyptian Cultural Settlement

If I remember correctly, in the Live Q&A this monday, they said, that Art Exhibition and upgrade for SoK would hit live "within a couple of weeks", Egypt would come "soon", and next era "not anytime soon".
  9. Lionhead

Space Age Asteroid Belt

As many others I have a strong feeling Diplomatic Gifts relates to negotiations as HC does to combat. But why is anyone .concerned about every second monday if it´s indeed the case? The charges doesn´t have to be used right away. Unless you have a fixed harvest time at say 8.05am. Harvesting the...
  10. Lionhead

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 30th December

I was thinking the exactly same. And am I the only one beginning to miss the "In the meantime the developers are working on new age content"? :D
  11. Lionhead

Feedback Winter Event 2019

Here´s how "bad" I think the train cars are: http://prntscr.com/qc23lm And really not that expensive compared to getting a 2nd Abandoned Asylum.
  12. Lionhead

Has anyone seen this Icon before?

Looks pretty similar to the Mars Microbes icon. So maybe it´s a icon for one of the new goods in SpaceAge: Ceres?
  13. Lionhead

Yes. But perhaps even a bit more detailed. Like how many 1st, 2nd and 3rd places a guild have in each league.
  14. Lionhead

I admit I haven´t read all 61 pages of feedback, so I might have overlooked any discussion on the following. But I for one, and I know there´s more who really would like some kind of "track-record" of how guilds are doing in GBG. Like in GE, where you can see how many Gold, Silver and Bronze...
  15. Lionhead

I get you don´t like the idea, but why you need to post things you have absolutely no knowledge about besides your "feelings" is beyond me. So it don´t have to be the trusted right needed for planting a flag. It could be a whole new right. "Flag planting" right, for all I care. The point is, we...