• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by lekond

1. Fixed on Beta: Can't leave guild

I can't leave guild. I tried from app (android, 1.276.3) and from browser (Firefox 122)
  2. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

As I see, the most effective strategy: 1. Before championship create new guild with 10-20 active players 2. For 6 seasons you have not strange guilds on GbG, you have a lot of points 3. After last season you have 175*6>1000 LPs and you may win. The strangest guilds have GbG with strangest...
  3. Fixed on Beta: Freezeng after buing attempts in GE

It works normally with 1,2,3,4 attempts and freeze with 8 attempts (3 or 4 times)
  4. Fixed on Beta: Freezeng after buing attempts in GE

I buy some attemps, then try to open battle and game freeze
  5. Welcome to Spooksville!

population 2019 available 2017 happiness 5960
  6. Fixed on Beta: App Crushes with Antique Diler and ranking

App crushes (beta and live worlds): 1. Try to open antique diler 2. Try to open ranking
  7. Fixed on Beta: Anniversary Event - button "Spawner" doesn't work (app)

button "Spawner" doesn't work
  8. Lottery ending 31 March

9. Fixed on Beta: App crashes

1.147.0 still crashes on continent map
  10. Fixed on Beta: cant load game

I have the same problem from thursday on Firefox 108.0.1 (latest). On Opera it's OK. It's only on beta, live worlds are normal
  11. Fixed on Beta: App crashes

I try to do some fights (to get Asteroid Ice or on GbG) and App crashes. May be I had not good Internet on my phone, but on other App's version it's ok. I had some other crashes except fighting, but I can't say now when app crashed.
  12. Beta Lottery w/c 15th November

13. Beta Lottery w/c 7th November

14. Beta Lottery w/c 2nd November

15. Beta Lottery w/c 17th October