• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by landed42

1. Beta Lottery w/c 3rd October

2. Winter Challenge 1

I counted 15 packages around the train station.
  3. Halloween Challenge 4

Puzzle 1: F4 Puzzle 2: F1 Puzzle 3: C5 Puzzle 4: D2 Puzzle 5: A4 Had to use a round-about way of getting this reply in to moderator as the spoilers kept getting in the way. Sort of ended up with two "replies".
  4. Halloween Challenge 4

5. Halloween Challenge 3

01. Haunted House 02. Notre Dame 03. Dark Doorway 04. Cathedral of Aachen 05. Mad Scientist's Lab 06. Black Tower 07. Abandoned Asylum 08. Scarecrow 09. Chateau Frontenac 10. Haunted Tower 11. Jack O'Lantern Chapel 12. Necropolis
  6. Halloween Challenge 2

Jack O' Lantern
  7. Fixed on Beta: Battle points are not all counted in GBG

Follow-on: 1. Sorry for the large image. Didn't realize I should have added a thumbnail. Will remember for next time. And 2. Several months ago there was a problem with adding points won if certain troops were used and only in certain ages. I was told the primary troop of concern was the...
  8. Fixed on Beta: Battle points are not all counted in GBG

Point values "won" from 2-wave battles has always been based on the troops defeated during the second wave. Has been that way in GE since it began. But I, too, have noticed incorrect addition of tower points. I sent Inno an image showing 4 consecutive battles from GBG using TE troops. I...
  9. Halloween Challenge 1

The 4 carved pumpkins are 3, 5, 9 and 11
  10. The death of Guild Expedition

KDS-ZZ's comment about units showing damage when no troop has moved is still occurring. The damage shows up on the scroll bar at the bottom, but doesn't show up on the troop on the field until he is actually hit. Really weird. You know a bad thing is coming, then you finally get it. It's not...
  11. Not A Bug: Soccer Double Chance

Reproduction Steps: 1. Click on Double Chance 2. Watch cups get deleted from account and hear crowd roar 3. Take shot 4. When winning, does not return double the cups to win but only the cups to win Issue Description (10/10): Double Chance doesn't work Please include the following...
  12. Feedback NEW Reward for Shrine of Inspiration

I like most of this, but the primary reward should remain the coins, just like all shrines. The motivated reward would be the diamonds. Everything else the same. My reasoning: 1. The diamonds could never be plundered (fits with Inno's protocol of "can't plunder motivated buildings") 2...
  13. Feedback Easter Event 2016

Just noticed they lowered the Tulip amount to get the Grand Prizes. Are we going to get reimbursed for the eggs we spent when the Grand Prizes cost more Tulips? I got 2 Shr of Ins when they were 250 Tulips each, cost 10 Gold chests, or 1500 eggs. Now only costs 7 Gold chests and 1 Bronze...
  14. Fixed on Beta: plunder is not working

Before I attacked I noted if there were any bldgs avail to plunder. There were 2 ziggurats and 2 bazaars avail plus some clapboard houses and I believe a caravansary. It took about 2 mins to win the attack. I come out and the plunder/sabotage button is grayed out and ALL the bldgs said there...