• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by LafThePirate

1. LafThePirate

Feedback Quantum Incursions

Balance the number of fights per node or reduce it. Forcing folks into large guilds just to be able to compete is not the way to go here. The way QI was marketed was a "replacement" for GVG and this is exactly the opposite. Concur about aa reminder in the main city to collect the LONG AWAITES...
  2. LafThePirate

Feedback Quantum Incursions

Sadly not for all. I still do not see the new icons, the old GVG one is greyed out. I am a guild founder, as well so... Edited to add - I need caffiene, I see now assignments in the members tab
  3. LafThePirate

Feedback Big news for Forge!

"Unlock QI" - but where? I do not see the feature on the tech tree nor on the menu bar - the GVG icon it seems will be replaced?
  4. LafThePirate

Well that might be your server, it's def not all of them. Folks will fight until the last troop.
  5. LafThePirate

We can only hope there's more than 2 weeks of testing for this new feature before it goes live.
  6. LafThePirate

Discussion Future of Forge of Empires?

Plenty of other games out there that are not PtW. This game isn't fast enough paced to keep the current adolescents entertained. it's not "beautiful" like some others which are currently in development by FAR.
  7. LafThePirate

Discussion GBG stuck flag - How to help Inno?

We call those "ghost flags" and best guess is with the new buildings extending the tile hit count, once the ghost flag guild goes over 200/220 they flag stays. This is not new. It's been happening since the first year of GBG. If another guild captured that tile, the orange flag would be cut in...
  8. LafThePirate

Discussion Future of Forge of Empires?

There have been players sifting through the unencrypted socket data from the browsers to FIND these cheats, pass the relevant information on to Support and in some cases bans happened. One US server in particular it's extremely selective or outright incorrect. There was a post somewhere that...
  9. LafThePirate

For instance - only for players who have 'trusted rights"
  10. LafThePirate

Discussion Opinion on troops grouped according to health

Why can't they just do the army pool for damaged units and not the ones selected for fighting. GVG going away is already got me looking for a new game ( along with a couple dozen friends) but if the selected army gets lumped into the change for the army pool that's going to be the straw. I'm...
  11. LafThePirate

So this is rogues behind all the troops? this is the actual fighting army. if all I need to replace are the real troops now it's chasing them down in the army window. Not talking about the lower troop selection part. If you can fight faster chasing to replace troops,, then good on ya.
  12. LafThePirate

this isn't the issue. THe issue is the actual troops which have been selected to fight with. I suppose if you're fighting in any era with 8 of the same troop then of course you'll love the change. However those of us who still use rogues to fight it's horrendous per the OP.
  13. LafThePirate

Feedback Interface improvements and feature test

Sorry but this is confusing as all git out
  14. LafThePirate

Feedback Interface improvements and feature test

The army management window - troop changed there as well as in the 'waiting' troop choices. That is horrible. I'd rather scroll through troops than have to relearn 8 years of muscle memory replacing troops
  15. LafThePirate

"elusive" nah, elitepvp is where one is advertised and no, it doesn't keep them from gaining attrition. The companion is the alt accounts - be they created for the sole purpose of farming or players who have quit/taken a break and given passwords to friends - to burn those up so the main...