• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by LadyHecate

1. LadyHecate

Feedback Fall Event 2022

Impossible to get all upgrades without spending Diamonds! I'm going to be 2 upgrades short despite finishing the quest line, collecting free ingredients every day, and getting the additional ingredients from the daily challenge every day; incidents gave me very few extras, a couple at most...
  2. LadyHecate

Feedback PvP Arena

Why can't I get the option to use the same units that make up my city's Defensive Army as my PvP Defensive Army? Without that I won't be playing.
  3. LadyHecate

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

Two questions at the moment (the rest have already been asked): 1. Does the extra Negotiation turn that's available from the Tavern work in Battlegrounds? I know it doesn't for Daily Challenges. 2. Does the Virgo Project GB special ability work in Battlegrounds, killing 50% of any first wave...
  4. LadyHecate

Feedback Winter 2018

Noooooo! I thought we'd finally moved away from "Research a Tech" with no alternative?! That's an event killer for me right there as I'm camped in certain Eras/Ages on all worlds that I play on. Consequently, I won't be playing the event any further on Beta and not at all when it goes live...
  5. LadyHecate

Virtual Future

Unless, of course, Promethium subsequently becomes an unrefined good that is required to send your vessel out to mine the new Special Good in the Era after VF!!!!
  6. LadyHecate

Feedback Historical Questline - Sacajawea

Less than 5 days for a 14 quest event! Seriously? Last one was 8 days for 12 quests and a better prize.
  7. LadyHecate

Feedback Historical Questline - Cleopatra

IOS App bugs appear to have been sorted! Was midway through typing a list of all the bugs that appeared with the event release and suddenly they all appeared to work again.
  8. LadyHecate

Feedback Spring Event 2018

Given that the event goes Live in 48hrs, are Live server App players going to get access to the event before Beta App users? Or is the event never going to get released on the Beta App?
  9. LadyHecate

Feedback Spring Event 2018

What you'll probably find is that you need to complete either 15 CE productions OR 15 PME productions not a combination of 15 CE/PME productions. If you have already started a count of PME productions then the quest will not register your CE productions until they surpass your current total of...
  10. LadyHecate

Beta Lottery - week ending 24/03/2018

1 I thought it was me!? And the winning number is: 1 Winner(s): LadyHecate
  11. LadyHecate

Feedback New Feature - Show Hall

Not sure if it's been asked yet but does watching an ad on the Show Hall in lieu of paying Infiltration costs count as infiltrating a sector for quest requirements?