• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Lady Kaye

1. Lady Kaye

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

I have a request: I think it's bad practice that some guilds use this opportunity to force an attacking guild to take over the sector. Is it possible to limit the possibility of deleting GbG buildings in a captured sector? Maybe you could implement a limit on the number of battles needed (half?)...
  2. Lady Kaye

Beta Lottery w/c 3rd October

3. Lady Kaye

Fixed on Beta: Missing "collect all" / diamond button

Problem solved at me. Button is back. Correction: Button will be back after you´ve switched to settlement and back.
  4. Lady Kaye

Fixed on Beta: Missing "collect all" / diamond button

Same here Browser: Google Chrome Version: Version 88.0.4324.104 How often: every time, even after new start and/or clearing cache
  5. Lady Kaye

Feedback PvP Arena

I don´t have a 200 points opponent, but two 100 points opponents and, it´s the same one.
  6. Lady Kaye

Duplicate: Can´t delete buildings

Can´t delete buildings in Vikings. Error appears not when deleting buildings, but when setting a new one.
  7. Lady Kaye

Spoiler New GB "Galata"?

I think that I already pointed out, that there are lots of ways to protect oneselves from being plundered, but I repeat them once again: 1. Harvest in time 2. Shield 3. Aiding (trains, hippodromes, ...), including self-aiding 4. taking buildings off the street My most concern about the new...
  8. Lady Kaye

Spoiler New GB "Galata"?

This new building is a joke, right? A building that prevents being plundered (size 3x3) is compared to the size of the atlantic museum, which occasionally doubles the plundered things, absolutely unfair. Am I plundering? YES. Otherwise I woulnd´t have set up the Atlantic Museum! Am I getting...
  9. Lady Kaye

Feedback PvP Arena

Having bought some attempts in the beginning of this feature is now my bad! These additional attempts lifted me first up to the ranking below #500 and now I´m getting competitors far above my age. I´m in EMA (Early Middle Age) and I´m getting SAAB, OF, and CA competitors? That´s a joke! I won´t...