• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Lady FB

1. Lady FB

Winter Maze

Lock # 3
  2. Lady FB

Feedback New Great Building: The Galata Tower!

In our guild, we had a new player start the game when the Galata Tower was released. He had just moved up to bronze age, so he hadn't been plundered. Just a few days ago he moved up to Iron Age, researched PvP in the tech tree then sent a note out to the high players in his hood. Yes he got...
  3. Lady FB

Forwarded Add Ability to Search by Great Building name in the Global Ranking tab

If I was able to use the search on Inno, I could see if a GB is being leveled by looking at it one day and then looking at it a second day to see if there is a change in fps on a level. The ForgeDB provided that info on their site. What I did when I found that a Chateau was being worked on was...
  4. Lady FB

Forwarded Add Ability to Search by Great Building name in the Global Ranking tab

In searching for blue prints for the Chateau, I went to this tab (global ranking tab - subtab great buildings) thinking that I could search for players who had the Chateau, and then check to see if they were currently leveling their Chateaus. Instead when I used the search term Chateau, it...
  5. Lady FB

Feedback New Great Building: The Galata Tower!

I was hoping for a little film of the attacker's army blowing up. :)
  6. Lady FB

Fixed on Beta: Problem with private messages when GB attachment in it

Yes this is tiresome. Just discovered that main guild chat can be broken if someone posts an attachment in it. Come on guys -- an officer cannot communicate or fix the main chat because of this bug? Roll the darn change back to what it was before you broke it. That way you are...
  7. Lady FB

Perhaps it is a way to encourage players to migrate to mobile only. But then they would have to suffer the wait for events to roll out on mobile.
  8. Lady FB

I discovered that I can still talk with players individually as long as the player to player thread did not contain a previously posted attachment. However, I cannot talk to someone individually if there has been an attachment. How do I start a new individual thread with someone? I added a...
  9. Lady FB

Halloween Candy

333 candies and one hand :)
  10. Lady FB

Fall Event Recipes

Cinnamon Sugar Apples. Why? Because it is a tasty treat and the "cat" said so. :p And apples & cinnamon are actually good for you.
  11. Lady FB

Feedback Fall Event 2020

I am having a technical problem with the event building. The harvest barn is recognizing the begonia benches as being adjacent to the barn. However, the begonia benches aren't recognizing the barn as being adjacent. Tech support says the begonia fields aren't adjacent. But I think that they...
  12. Lady FB

Feedback Fall Event 2020

Event disappeared here too.
  13. Lady FB

Feedback Summer Event 2020

I am in BA and have completed all the "start up" quests. I am now to the daily quests in the 2020 event. For the quests that required fighting I used special units I won on the "wheel" and then used diamonds to revive them if I had any special ones that died like my champion or my colorguard...