• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by lacsapgaah

1. Feedback Quantum Incursions

I suspect INNO of having restricted access to the Quantum Incursions tests only to browser players so as not to get criticism from app players. It is not possible that this shoddy revolutionary feature is the result of paid work
  2. Feedback Quantum Incursions

We need to find the money to pay the community managers and the severance pay for the trainee who invented the Delphi Oracle.
  3. Feedback Big news for Forge!

Why create a historical ranking for just 5% of players? Why create a historical ranking that excludes 95% of players? For 8 years INNO has been unable to solve the problem of cheaters using bots. And now we're going to have to give them a historical ranking to congratulate them on their...
  4. Feedback Big news for Forge!

Il faudrait surtout supprimer le classement GVG où les tricheurs se retrouvent en haut de l'affiche. Allons-nous récompenser les guildes qui utilisent des bots ? Do not delete le classement GVG, c'est se souvenir de l'incompétence d'Inno à résoudre le problème des bots au cours des 8 dernières...
  5. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Vous êtes hors sujet, on parle ici de champs de bataille. S'il te plaît, va pleurer ailleurs
  6. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

I have been on diamond for 44 weeks straight. I share with my guild friends. It's the greed and stupidity of crazy clickers that will kill this game
  7. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Why complain? Innogames is moving in the right direction. Clicking patients must be treated. You have to take care of those who click 35,000 times to do 10,000 fights without taking attrition You have to take care of those who steal rewards from their guild friends by only clicking on the...
  8. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

With 223 messages since June 28, 2022, we can say that you are active on the forum. But have you tested the CBG in the new configuration?
  9. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

We want to test on live servers. When will this be done?
  10. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Hello, I don't think the beta is suitable for testing these changes. These changes should be implemented as soon as possible on the live servers to better test them. Cordially,
  11. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

You don't have to be super smart to figure out that greed that drove Inno to impose that nerf. You can cry all you want, it will be rolling out to live servers soon. The good players will adapt, the mourners will disappear
  12. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

What experience do you have on the new battlefield to affirm this? Did you just sign up to preach for your parish?
  13. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

It's great, it will make room for those who have not been able to play until now
  14. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

We are on the beta forum. This is where players test out the various features and then give their feedback. What can the vote of a player be worth who has not tested anything and who has registered only to influence a vote ?
  15. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

What a great adventure, memorable moments. I'm sure you're willing to give up all your rewards to be able to relive such a moment. Let's ask Inno to remove the rewards to focus on tactics and experience the thrill of these great adventures.