• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by kreja

1. kreja

Feedback Fall Event 2020

Hi everybody ! Does anyone ever noticed that the quests are the same as last year’s...? ;)
  2. kreja

Feedback Statue of Honor - 3 New Levels

Well.... I hope FoE will offer possibility to cancel Statue of Honor upgrades and give back upgrade kits.....:oops: It is no longer worth upgrade the Statue beyond level 5..... better build several Statues..! :confused:
  3. kreja

Feedback Antiques Dealer

Hello, I like this new dealer feature ;) Here is a small drawback in the operation : I have already unlocked several slots. When you try to fill one slot with a single item at Antiques dealer, directly from your inventory, the inventory do not update... For instance, I select « Exchange » and...
  4. kreja

Feedback Spring Event 2019

Hello, I hope very much this Event will allow us to get parts of the Cherry Garden...;) Maybe as daily rewards..:rolleyes:..?