• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Kreator

1. Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

I am no longer buying stuff from the dealer. These "offers" are insane. Thank you Inno for this. I hardly see players bidding on the items anymore. Whereas before it was always busy.
  2. Feedback Quantum Incursions

There is a bug, I had 5 towers in the previous QI and fought against red, it only gave me 10%... Answer from support: Yes, we are having some problems with the Victory Pillars boosts sometimes, I'm sorry about that. I will ensure that it is passed on to the developers for better analysis. Thanks...
  3. Feedback Quantum Incursions

QI is not very balanced. There are loads of nodes for fighting (red and blue) and hardly any to donate goods or other stuff. And such a node will be done without 1 minute with just 3 players scoring the benefits, where the fight nodes take forever. Where is the fairness?
  4. Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

I am hardly buying stuff from AD anymore. It is useless now. Also, the items with coins are like 1.8M coins, what? 47 gems for Finish all Supply Productions? I am not crazy.
  5. Feedback Halloween Event 2022

Strange, I redid the quest and now I have the bp chest. Maybe I already opened the previous chest. Can't remember. :D
  6. Feedback Halloween Event 2022

I have done all subquests already and have no blueprint chest in my inventory.
  7. Feedback Halloween Event 2022

Very nice a Daunting tower with 35% attack, Only very stupid that this only last 1 day. I found out about this after spending extra diamonds to get all the fragments. Wish I had not done that and will definitely not do this in the live worlds. What a waste of diamonds.
  8. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Still hate the cap, I am only a small player here and I can never get very far, even with 4 Siege Camps, so there is no fun in playing GBG. The stronger players who can go to more attrition, will have the advantage over the weaker players. Same goes for guilds. The stronger guilds will still...
  9. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

You are talking about: That's not the intention of the game. Who decides what the intention is? I think the guilds and the players. Inno just provides some guidelines. It is the same with plundering, some players are against it, and send PM's every time they get plundered, which can be pretty...
  10. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

In one of my guilds the whole guild will be the intruders. As we use the stop sign to indicate that the sector can be attacked until it reaches 150. The target sign means: take the sector. So the stop sign is already there when there are 0 hits.
  11. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

Define smaller guild? Otherwise there will be big issues and lots of discussions and fights among guilds.
  12. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

Trying to find the 1000 diamonds, but I don't see them...