• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by kleopatra911

1. Feedback History Event 2024

really 50? seem to remember my last was 30?
  2. Feedback History Event 2024

missing A: very large army - 6 attempts 12 encounters by neg - reno kit 40* 24h prod - 15frags of grove silver upgrad missing C: get 12 medals - 1 battle ticket recruit 8 units + 6 items ad - 6 neg power collect 20 medals - 1 battle ticket recruit 8 units + 8 items ad - 75 battle coins get 35...
  3. Feedback History Event 2024

my experience as well (as asked in a previous post of mine - not entirely certain if that's intentional or a bug, crossing fingers ;)
  4. Feedback History Event 2024

not if the links are distinct - as they should be. There are established UX guidelines for html tagging, having a "here" is a clear anti-pattern since the very beginning (and into the far future) of the web. Seeing its mis-use all over the virtual space doesn't change that fact (only make...
  5. Feedback History Event 2024

weird that they still don't show the full stats of the buildings (we see them, at least for our age ;) - can't decide? Anyway, as to the announcement: capital letters don't solve the ux problem in your usage of links (as noted in earlier events, too small to hit reliably) - it's completely...
  6. Feedback History Event 2024

bug or feature: afair, the boss fight was won if it was certain defeat for her, no matter my own health - now I lost.
  7. Reported to Developers: Anniversary event questline randomly appears among main quests

seems to be beta only and both in browser and mobile (in the latter not always visible, only if a requirement is fulfilled/nearer to fulfilled)
  8. Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 26th February

why should we be bothered to do anything _here_ if Inno can't be bothered to keep __all__ relevant information _here_? Discord definitely is not an option as others already stated repeatedly.
  9. Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

for me, the event is boring and while starting to do the first rival I noticed that it did nothing to ease that boredom - so I didn't even start the second (just collected quests rewards that were accidentally fullfilled). Nothing I will do on live servers (with a potential exception of not...
  10. Spoiler Limited Upgrades discussion thread

ohh .. then my initial excitement is .. temporary and poofed to inactive right now
  11. Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

Not doing the rival (not put any effort into the event as such, always stop doing anything in a game if start to not have fun ;) but: the UX of the rival could be strongly improved on replacing the icon of the tasks. Currently it's the same = enery icon for everthing (which in itself is bad UX -...
  12. Bug or feature: inconsistent finish-goods-production ..

okay, a decision is a decision - though boost-every-building-type-except-those-with-only-single-basic-productions for special boost is ... not immediately obvious as meaning "depend on building type" nor as being the same general rule as goods boost. Anyway, a) where's that rule documented? b)...
  13. Bug or feature: inconsistent finish-goods-production ..

exactly - and that's the inconsistency compared to goods rush boost :)
  14. Bug or feature: inconsistent finish-goods-production ..

hmm .. again not what I'm seeing: special production boost works on any building type as long as the output is somehow mixed - either several types at a fixed time or different output types depending on production time (in the latter case, it finishes the production, even if it is a basic type...
  15. Feedback Quantum Incursions

From the tooltip: "Quantum shards will reset after a Championship" - this information was not available after the last ended, so I wasted some but then .. I don't play settlements disguised as guild effort for long anyway