• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by King Edward XV

1. Feedback Guild Expedition Update

I've been playing this game since 2016. During the last few weeks, mobile ads, difficult to understand events, an intensively expensive level of GE was added, and the rewards from GE levels 1-4 have been nerfed. In addition, the lack of desire to fix up any of the issues that plague GvG...
  2. Feedback Soccer Cup 2020

Question: When I first go into the event, the tournament is locked. It says "Complete the training tutorial to unlock the Tournament" When I click on the "Training" button it opens the event soccer field similar to last years event but there is nothing on the screen to indicate what needs...
  3. Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

I just downloaded the ios 1.176 update and the update notes on that say SAAB is being released live on Aprill 23
  4. Feedback Research Tree Improvements

I think the changes to the research tree have been an improvement. The tree was becoming unwieldy and the ability to collapse it is a big plus. The color was never an issue for me. I’m looking forward to this going to the live servers. There are other changes I would like to see made to...