• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by King Cruzer the Great

1. AID ALL

I've only tested it a couple times. In those cases the ads were quite long. To get through it as quickly as possible I had to click away multiple screens, 3 of them with timers leading to new screens, one time trying to force me to install the game from the playstore by opening a link. It took...
  2. AID ALL

Same for mobile, but you must watch an advertisement (for other games on my mobile) before you can use it.
  3. Watch Ads

Thank you Deadpool for your Answer. I play FoE on PC and Mobile so I can avoid ads for now. It doesn't matter where I was at those times you mention. I am offering my feedback on a beta feature that I dislike, this is what the beta is for. I even go to the trouble of putting the beta on my...
  4. Watch Ads

I am very disappointed about the new Feature to pash Ads on the Mobile Players. No ads in the game is the main reason I selected to play FoE. Also on the PC I can avoid viewing the ads but can get the perks, this is not fair.
  5. Feedback Space Age Jupiter Moon (SAJM)

I love this idea.
  6. Feedback Winter Event 2021

The calendar has become very important with previous events. I was disappointed that it was not possible to get all the doors open without paying, this time. Although it was easy to get the complete building without the colander this time.
  7. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

For those with bad colour sight: It would be very very nice if you could include the guild "coat of arms" of the guild owning the sector, as an icon on the detailed view.
  8. Feedback The Summer Event returns for 2021

We can't reset the Pirates Hideout Collector to produce 40FP anymore. Has this been fixed or is it still working for some?
  9. Fixed on Beta: Messages load "indefinitely" when scrolling up

I've installed v1.211.2. Still very annoying to view older messages. It loads so quickly that I get shown messages that are from 5 days ago by the time I can scroll back down.
  10. Fixed on Beta: Messages load "indefinitely" when scrolling up

Still happens in Version 1.211.0. Very annoying to view messages that are not already loaded.
  11. Fixed on Beta: Messages load "indefinitely" when scrolling up

Scrolling up until more messages need to be loaded. Results in sudden loading of all previous messages.
  12. Feedback Soccer Cup 2021 Event

Is it normal for the league reward to take a while to appear in my inventory? I should get bronze, at least the was the standing 0.5h before the end, with a fair margin.