• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by kaymedic

1. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Aztecs

Still a valid point. I think it would be a better idea to have the aztecs in the settlement screen but greyd out or something else with an indication that you have to research a specific technology.
  2. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Aztecs

It is possible if you replay your last map and know where a mine was. A new map in Minesweeper (at least 98 and XP) will never give you a mine for your first click ;)
  3. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Aztecs

No, I don't care for gbg here. But unfortunately I do not have enough FP to research the whole LMA :(
  4. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Aztecs

Its bad not to test in early ages. So I will have to get to colony age. I like that some cultures are only available in higher ages but for beta testing its not the most convenient way ^^ Tomorrow hopefully I can start testing :)
  5. Feedback Winter Event 2020

In fact, all of them are not really worth it. So I don't care about the bakeries but will try to maximize the daily prizes.
  6. Feedback Winter Event 2020

Yeah you are right. I was also calculating it after I understood how it works ^^ Still some nice free presents, but the one for all 32 will be impossible if f2p.
  7. Feedback Winter Event 2020

Do we really only get one key per day? So if I am waiting for a good daily special i will not be able to open all doors without spending diamonds? edit: Never mind. You should get lock picks after your first key. Should have read the announcement. But 10 Picks for one key seems a lot.
  8. Spoiler New premium Feature - FoE Plus!

From what we can see there will not be a larger FP bar. I think the guess of @UBERhelp1 is correct. You just get more FP/day. And I also think that only the collect all will be free. Automatic collection would mean I cannot use my Galaxy anymore.
  9. Spoiler New premium Feature - FoE Plus!

still seems very fair for f2p players. I do not really need any of this. For a reasonable price I may think about it though.
  10. Spoiler Next Settlement

The closed beta was on a completly different server.
  11. Feedback PvP Arena

Thanks for listening to the real feedback :)
  12. Feedback PvP Arena

Regarding the "other" Feedback: I am still thinking that is just the number of players who are actively using the pvp feature. From Innos point of view thats more reliable than forum feedback. And to be honest it would also be for me. Although here may be the most active beta testers who want...
  13. Feedback PvP Arena

I will also miss them because of this. Yeah the meds were nothing fancy but beeing the first in an age was rewarding enough. Now with this new arena BS I can no longer match myself with my neighbourhood but with some players I never heard before. So for the record. Please keep the old towers...
  14. Feedback PvP Arena

And this may be the other source Inno has. If the players play the pvp arena daily it is a success ;)
  15. Feedback PvP Arena

Nice. Inno really is listening to their players :)